What Hurts More: Childbirth Or Getting Kicked In The Balls?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devouring, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Child birth. I watched my wife go through it, would gladly have taken even 100 kicks to the nuts for her to had not been in the pain she was.

2. I still remember the blood and placenta..

3. These studies only went up to mild contractions. About half as high as full blown child labor.

4. I'd say short term kick in the nuts but in the long term childbirth. Bit of both sides.

5. I'm saying balls can't take a pounding. But no pounding hurts as much as much as your parts down there expanding. Could u imagine your balls contracting several inches? @dd

6. dont compare childbirth with getting kicked in the balls compare it with passing a kidney stone the size of a small melon out your peepee (shock)

7. Depends on whose kicking.

Isn't the female genital made to expand?

8. Balls need a gently touch..

9. Kicked in the balls hurts more. No disrespect to women, difference is this. Child birth last a lot longer verses a larger amount of pain at once. The question is this. Long drawn out pain, or instant pain that wears off faster.

10. Passing a kidney stone

11. Does anyone else here realize the Del unit of pain is fictional...its not real people... that pic on the first thread was first posted on 4chan! If you trust a fictional scale made on 4chan you got something else coming for ya.

12. Getting kicked in the balls of course :D

13. This point and every other one using "dels" on this thread are invalid

14. As many on here have already stated, most women do not recieve any kind of pain relief until they reach a certain stage of dilation. Some women even experience Braxton-Hicks which are painful semi contractions that can start weeks before she is even due for labor. Women do have the option to receive medication ONLY AFTER a certain point, until then it could be hours and days worth before the birth, and they have nothing to help.

So, getting kicked in the balls may hurt a lot immediately, but it's not dragged out for hours and days worth of incredible pain.

EDIT: Note this is talking general study. There are people of both genders who can handle pain, and those who cannot. Also as far as the study was concerned many men could not make is past the dilation 4, most women aren't even given medication until 6.

15. I handled a Del unit once. Back in college. Full name was Deliah. She was Portuguese with nice naturally curly jet black hair. Her pouty mouth did wonders for my unit. 

16. That made me laugh  good for you frog 

17. Women will say childbirth.
    Men will say kicked in the balls.

There is no answer.
    Why?
    Because men can't give birth.
    Women can't get kicked in the balls.

There are also too many variables.

Ex: getting kicked in the balls by cowboy boots or getting kicked in the balls by those furry house shoe looking things that girls wear.
    Or
    Shaq's ex wife (maybe 5ft max) Givin birth to shaq's (7ft tall) baby. Vs a 280 lb woman giving birth to a 5lb baby.

18. Accidentally clicking on your thread.

19. Reading this thread

20. Would have to say childbirth. Getting kicked defo hurts but the pain doesnt usually last more than 30 minutes.
    Childbirth however...days, weeks, hell its such a traumatic experience women discuss it openly for decades.
    Based on that I can honestly say I can't remember the last time I was kicked in the nuts. So if a good swift kick to my prize jewels was more painful than childbirth...I should at least remember it.