What Hurts More: Childbirth Or Getting Kicked In The Balls?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devouring, Apr 3, 2015.

1. [​IMG]
    It's D time, with Devouring...

Is giving birth to a baby through a coin-sized hole more painful than the crippling pain of being kicked in the groin?

"Nociceptors are nerve cells that send pain signals to the spinal cord and brain. These sensory neurons fire once a certain threshold has been crossed, and the frequency of that firing determines the intensity of the pain. Both the agony of childbirth and getting kicked in the balls ramp-up that neural firing."

So which then is more painful: childbirth or getting kicked in the balls?

Devouring Answer: I think getting kicked in the balls hurt more than giving birth because women's body was meant for giving birth but guys body wasn't meant to be kicked in the wrong area. Also guys don't want to be kicked in the balls but women's always wants to have a baby.

2. Childbirth: 11
    NaughtyGwen
    TERRA
    -KoK-_Soup31_-KoK-
    xXxRPL_KickAssAthena_RPLxXx
    lIlI_x_BlackHandTripX_x_IlIl
    IIlllBIllllElllllElllIlRllIll
    _Queen_
    Death_of_Destiny
    Luck
    Shadow_4920
    -CF_Tatted-Vampiress_CF-

Getting Kicked In The Balls: 20
    Devouring
    ImmortalFaZe
    o_O_____Frog____o_0
    HereofDragonborn
    ddhleigh
    XxXbatdogXxX
    -FedEx-
    xlolx12
    xXP_3Xx_Error404_xXP_3Xx
    mlm__NAT1501__mlm
    219squad150reg
    WoIfie
    Planemaster
    IIIIllIIgochicagobearsIlIlIIIl
    MM-_-x-_Devon_-x-_-MM
    lIlI_x_BlackHandERA_x_IlII
    RainbowMcSparkleBum-TS-
    PurpleFlamesandBlackBlood
    K25Z
    IIl_xXBlackHandAlphaXx_llI

3. Getting kicked in balls

4. Balls. Definitely balls.

5. Best thing i heard was that after sometime a woman might say "i think i might want another child" but you never hear a guy say "i think i want another kick to the balls"
    You be the judge

6. There have been a couple studies that hook men up to electrodes and simulate their muscles into "childbirth" and most men cannot handle the pain. And childbirth shows that women experience more Del units of pain than men do. Men just can't handle as many Del units as women can, on average.

7. They hooked me up to that thing 4 times and all I thought the whole time was, damn this is nothing compared to getting kicked in the balls.

8. The answer to your question is that both childbirth and getting kicked in the groin are physical pain and are temporary. Physiological and emotional pain can be permeant and is definitely worse than physical pain.

Being kicked in the balls hurts a lot though :lol:

9. Childbirth I would say. I believe there have been things that say a kick in the nuts is "more painful" but really, how long is that pain gonna last? Being in labour can last hours.

10. Did those men get the same drugs as the women in labour? For this errr test

11. The look on his face tells it all...

[​IMG]

12. Childbirth for sure. Balls can't take a pounding but the DONT expand like when a baby comes out xP

13. Chicken before the egg. If you get your balls kicked no childbirth.

The End.

14. I find this thread painfulī’

15. So you're saying balls cant take a pounding but the woman can?

16. Child birth. For one women do not get drugs till a certain stage in the birthing process. Child birth process can take a few days also, where as kick in the balls pain doesn't last that long.

17. Were they given the same pain medications and such ? Pretty sure theyre given meds or something either before/during/after

18. They do not always give drugs for childbirth. "Natural childbirth"....

19. Exactly..