what happens after Season 5?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by THE_VIXIN, Sep 5, 2015.

1. As long as Devs bring back the cs lock for Primal Wars and quit trying to discredit clan wars by matching any clans that cast all will be well

2. @sadie
    15 hansel match with 15 hybrids... Who will win?? You cant determine by just seeing roster.. Ofcourse build mechanics are important but most important is not huge gap of cs... People tried stacking in primals in past...5 tanks rest all sh.. They got beaten because of the huge cs difference and not because of mechanics...i m not against fixing number of type of builds per roster... I m against the mismatches... I believe all wars can be won if the cs gap is within 10%..

3. SUPPORT

We can all work together to make great wars, as long as we are all open to ideas and suggestions.

4. If leaders of said clans could follow me, I can create a chat for us to speak in. I dont want this to just be another idea in forums, I would like for this to be accomplished.

5. we all become eb fairy <3333

6. the sooner we do it the less painful it will be; devs just want us to <3

7. You're kinda right about that. Just pull the plug on it already !!

But, it ain't the players who killed clan wars. The matchup system is broken and the devs just wanted to get a season in, done and over with. Purely from a business stand point- season 4 probably was a huge resource drain. 6 wars a day, constantly having to deal with disgruntled players and they lost a lot of players post season 4. Lessons learnt from the past- they cut the season short, kept it to 4 wars a day and put indy only in as they didn't have to dedicate resources to fixing the matchup system.
    Clan wars have been more than fair in the rare instances the matchups were too.

8. Match ups are impacted when only a handful of clans are warring. I can tell you after tracking most EE wars for CS and Build compilation, that they match ups became worse as clan participation dwindled. The question is why so many clans stopped warring. To find that answer, it's just a matter of reading thread history, and it's evident.

I'm not implying match ups are perfect, but as i said- they became a bigger issue with less clans to match.

I'm tired of losing good friends

9. I tell u what happens after S5.

We all realise devs didn't calculate the math right on the reward tiers.

We all realise that in many matchups we knew who was gonna win due to the distribution of WC / TK / PS and --DT-- before the war even started.

Then we find some new game to spend our disposable cash on because the devs did absolutely nothing to course correct this travesty of a season. Not a single thing.

Love y'all

Wyth

10. Devs need to get rid systems wars and make the abilty to challege with ee wars instead. Then we can make our own rosters and can accept war if both clans think its fair. Clans then can decide roster size, type of war, length, etc.

11. Oh and the ability to do merc wars EE style. 90% of kaw has never been in a merc war. There are a ton fun

12. Atropos- that would be ideal. Then again, it's unlikely that will be done at this point. Doing system wars are fun still however. Aside from the length and the rewards for most.

But nothing stopping us from doing system wars. Until system can be changed. Don't need to war the minimum 12hours, can start on an agreed time towards the end of the timer. Mutually agreed roster, etc.

That's how we train ppl here for war basics and game mechanics, and just a fun few hours of hitting each other (using our spare clans). 'Fight Club' we call it, but can't say more than that, as we don't talk about it 

13. Now thats a novel idea

Support

14. IWar Match ups r fair n ends there.
    Its reliant on ppl n r sketchy n unreliable.
    Hardly fun when waste 2hrs.

15. What would get more people warring, make wars more enjoyable for all, and promote clan unity?

1. Better rewards for winning AND losing teams (like in Clash of Clans clan wars).

2. Clan Perks earned by warring (like in Clash of Clans clan wars).

16. True but until that day comes the community is in charge of re-establishing wars. The fact of the matter is, 4 clans war, thousands upon thousands hit ebs. Which part of the consumer will a company cater most to. Until there is more than 4 clans warring outside of a season war, war will continue to be neglected.

17. I love this idea. Massive support from me

18. IWar was a good idea in the beginning.
    As time passed ppl claim its fair but ppl abuse it worse than any clan wars.
    Just another format to appease the majority as if they know whats best. I don't claim to know whats best. I just war when i feel like it now. IWar has no structure nor holds ppl accountable. Shattered Sword is a poor penalty after the damage is done n all others time is wasted. Thats not a fair competition.

19. S U P P O R T!!!!!

20. 'What happens after S5'

Well besides offseason 50/50 Primal/IWar next its prolly another 10mth wait n many promos/events squeezed in in between S6 in the meantime. Until any significant dialogue or news of change from the Devs its status quo.

Judging by 2015 its who knows...stay tuned n hangin n don't change that dial.