what happens after Season 5?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by THE_VIXIN, Sep 5, 2015.

1. TOU defines it as using any program to play Kaw for you.
    But that's not the point. It can't be stopped.
    Its like standing outside Walmart waving your arms to stop people from shopping there. It won't work, because people will do as they please.

2. Nothing happens we All return to EB, because before S5 only a few EE War clans, (system)
    Yes there are no moré System War clans only mercs joining in some clans and we All know DOTB has like 4 clans for their menbers, EE clans are almost Over... Being that said Welcome indiwars, now devs need to make Primal indies

3. So... If a LB player, say, cella, hired a Mexican dude and told him to tap away at the Battle button until that blue bar that is labeled Troops is all white and do it every hour he's awake, every day...

How would we ever know?

4. Devs would, supposedly.
    But we the players would not, and wouldn't be able to stop it anyway.

5. I knew someone who would let his kids play and eventually he was paying them pocket money every time they did an unload for him.

He reset a while ago...

6. At this point in Kaw I'd actually believe he reset himself.
    Or his kids hit the wrong button.
    But a player could've reported it too, or devs caught on.
    Probably the first thing though. Everyone resets now.

7. Complaining and being negative isn't going to fix the problem. Instead of crying about the system why not come up with ideas on how we can fix ourselves, this is the point of this thread. We can't ban or prevent botters and cheating as we obviously aren't devs but we can collectively Choose to remove such things. Even if it means establishing a UN style of war council that consists of warring clan leaders that could deny cheaters/botters and the like into warring with them. The devs dont choose who wars with us and how the rosters are made, we can establish our own rules if needed lol it wont affect the game negatively. Worst case the council and clans can farm throwers cheaters and botters 

8. EE wars will be the same as pre-season. Primals for a few clans, rounds for like 2 clans tops, and indi wars.

I can understand why people don't bother doing anything to enhance their EE performance, the incentive to war off season is waayyy too low.

The people that play for ee war will keep on warring but that group is getting smaller and smaller due to devs neglecting ee.

Let's be honest, 99% of kaw plays for rewards and as long as war only pays a small amount of mith new/eb people dont really get tempted to sign up or change builds to get in a decent primal clan.

9. I'd say you can count on the next promo for sure . I'm sure Indy wars will b bk. Just the same as they were. Would b nice to see some changes but hay probably won't happen . I hope things going good at raawwrr been awhile 

10. Not true, please let me shine light on this. First, off the amount of course varies greatly on size of aggressor and defender. Secondly, stealing is not something you generally want to come out the gate doing. That will just set you up to be controlled. Also while we use our spies to steal we lose a much higher percent in comparison to the 4% that hybrids lose when attacking us. The difference isn't in the steals.

11. Good idea, OK so who of the war clans current or former, leaders would like to be in this council.

12. Prophecy has long foretold of a day on the KaWlender. The day after season five ends.

There will be fire. And brimstone.

13. if you all see war schedule primal/indi format is back again.. YAY

14. 80% huh? When was the last time EE had anything (as far as the gripes and mechanics) updated? D1 stack? U mean THE 1 TIME dev had 9ps1's because we were short ppl? Guilty as charged i guess. And I still c ppl miss the point of a agreed cs for clan vs clan even though I've posted it in several threads.

Here's a trouble shooting Q & A.

Did it happen?
    Yes
    Can it happen?
    Yes
    How do u do it?
    Follow Dev,,Syl and Spil c if they r running a roster that war and interchange warriors as needed to come close enough of each others cs. Or agree to a cs beforehand and work your way there.
    This seems like a lot of work, right?
    Yes, or u can make a roster and complain when u match a clan 550mcs bigger than u.
    What about stacked rosters?
    What about them, they've been defeated before and will continue to b. KEY POINT IS: CS B WITHIN 0-25MCS,,30MCS OF EACH OTHER.

I mean did the devs even give an update which war types will b after this season? Don't count on the devs doing anything but counting their $.

15. Excellent idea, full support. So we have:

Division 1
    Dl/dotb/ShEC
    Pervigo Neco
    -The Uprising-

Another thing too, during primal and this S5 a lot of ppl got to know each other. Could some ppl from Syl's group interchange and help say Division 1 line up cs to war...why not? Yes, war clan members and their loyalty is to their own clan first, but the majority of EE warriors just want to simply war.

16. So how much you get per steal? On Me I have a small hansel pays about 3 times per steal than what I would get attacking it in a primal. So would have to take 12% spies per steal for that to be right which it isn't it's 5-6%.

17. Give max plunder to everyone in primal and could be a sound system as it now it's crap.

18. On you probably 40 m, max when full on a bc tank 190 which drops fast as spies do.

19. All yall talking about helping ee, how about the bigger ee warclans, basically all of them, make subclans that not only teach smalls how to war, but allow both smalls and mids to war, giving a chance to build experience. Use the same idea of a set cs, upon agreement with other war clan leaders, and bring ee back to life.

20. S6 will never come
    At last the glory days are done
    We warred, we conquered, we made friends
    The best things in life were destined to end
    Lay down your sword
    We have finally explored
    The land and the kingdom
    The Kingdoms at War