what happens after Season 5?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by THE_VIXIN, Sep 5, 2015.

1. I wonder if clan wars aren't suffering more from a lack of available wc/trackers more than lack of available warriors.

The difference between clan and Indi wars, is that indi doesn't need a wc/tracker to form a team

I'm not sure I buy the premise that the current practices of ee war clans are totally at fault here...

If you want to increase participation, I believe you will need to develop people to lead the new people you hope to attract...

2. I don't believe war clans r the problem at all nor do they lack WC's n Trackers either.
    What is lacking is other than the established n dedicated war clans is that most ppl r unreliable or not fully committed to a war clan. Mercs r everywhere. Mercs r transient ppl n a dime a dozen.

3. Yay let's have a primal or round season where only 3 clans are participating.

4. @Anz- That may be a valid point for a few clans for sure. Certainly not the case here, and I'd suspect not the case in your empire.

Problems are clear. Let's fix them!
    '

5. I'd war every non individual war if I knew we would match a clan which is about the same size so it's fair but we all know that doesn't happen so bring on the indis.

6. @Grizzy....That's my point. MANY would war clan wars and enjoy clan wars- if they were reasonable wars.

They aren't currently because there aren't many clans warring primal wars.

There aren't many clans warring as most quit from facing 'stacked' clans. Why bother?

And that's my reason for post. To change that with the clans that 'stacked', to encourage clans to war again, to engage the Iwar players that loved war, to keep warring.

Simple- right? 

7. I don't really like primal anyway but if all clans worked together and tried to match each other on a agreed upon cs with same number of builds or whatever could be fun I suppose.

8. Grizz- Primal or round should work the same In theory. BFA And BFE should be factored in with CS for round for a fair war.

So I'm not clear on what you don't like about primal?

9. Primal is no allies right? I just don't like not being at mp while a hansel can steal me for God knows how much that's all.

10. Primal is no BFE or BFA- just build vs build. Round wars include both BFA and BFE/CS. In theory both should be the same for a fair match.

TBH, Hansels will steal you blind no matter which type of war.

But you also know that the Hansels have been the mechanic leverage aka 'stacking'

That's an issue in both round And primals. But intensified in primal wars.

11. They can steal me all they want in any other type of war doesn't matter at least they will pay well as well.

12. Yes, as you get Allie bonus in round wars for hits, That's the issue. That's what need to be fixed by Devs.

Sure work arounds- pin spies and bank gold. But facing a roster of 10+ Hansels makes you want to puke. That is the problem.

They steal you 2-3 times the amount you can make from hitting them as there is no Allie bonus.

'Stacking'

13. Look up the definition of a season n a tourney.
    An IWar only season was lame.

14. You can't hit PS if they have no gold out.

PS with massive SDT is the greatest war build.

15. Im willing to have this meeting for agree regulations on primal warring. It would be nice to set up a player run league style of warring. I also would love to help anyone learn to war if they need it. I just hope that the community realizes it's time we fixed the problem instead of relying on someone else.

My view on way clans don't war is simply a toxic war community. Who wants to primal when their first war will be total anihilation? I've seen it many times, as soon as new clan pops up clans begin to target it for an easy win. And it's always a huge blowout. We are killing our own community and driving new fresh players away from war and kaw. They turn to devs looking for help and unfortunately every idea devs come up with is exploited.

Just my 2¢

16. "Killing our community"

It's a war game.

The best will always exploit everything they can to remain the best and drive the weaker into the dirt.

17. And the game will continue to die.

18. Try and stop it. Crush hte clans, reset all the sh, catch every botting player.

19. What makes a player a botter?