what happens after Season 5?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by THE_VIXIN, Sep 5, 2015.

1. I'm curious as to what happens after season?......clan wars returning? Changes? What the Devs do, or don't do- will decide many players future.

That being said, I also believe if clan wars return, we have (as players) a responsibility to make the system better. Ideally if clan leaders of EE war clans work together to improve the system, improve rosters, work within the confines of the system the Devs provide us with- until an adjustment comes. That would benefit the community as a whole.

The one clear fact is that most have issues with the current war system. Wether primals, round or iwars. So many threads, several with good suggestions.

EE clan leaders- work together, communicate. We can make the system better if its returned to us.

2. Devs haven't said anything.

We can't speculate; it's just a waste of time. Wait and see- that's the only thing worth doing.

3. Agree, but I'm not speculating. I'm expecting nothing, hoping for everything. 

That's why I implore EE clan leaders to work together if the clan wars and previous war schedules return after season.

I expect changes to be sluggish.

4. After s5 will be only primal/indi. I can't see any other differences from war schedule.

5. How do u propose clan leaders work together n police each other?

6. What the hell are devs doing beside working on their programming skills and hoping they can land a far more lucrative app on the market than kaw?

Not saying I know that's what they're doing.

But they're probably freaking busy with their lives just like the rest of us.

Edit: Happy Labor Day Weekend! Have a good one, everyone

7. @Milky- Agree, will likely return to previous schedule, if EE wars continue. Knowing there won't be changes in the system prompts me to ask the community to be the change. 

@Nighthawk- there were several clans warring post Season 4. Those clans slowly dwindled away due to perceived 'stacking'(don't need to argue that point ATM) Preseason 5, there were basically 3/4 clans warring consistently. People fed up of the system. We own a portion of that. I'm not suggesting we 'police' each other. I'm suggesting the leaders work together, communicate, embrace newer players, share knowledge, provide insight to build and war mechanics. Be part of making this a positive war gaming experience. A 3rd party chat group would certainly be a start. It's clear that development changes will be slow, so as players- why not be a part of the change?

@Pineapple- Many ask the same question, but it is what it is. So until then- it's up to us. How many of us have lost friends in this game recently? People fed up, and disinterested.

I'm my 5 years playing I have seen many come and go. Game evolution. It's hard to make everyone happy.

We can make it better ourselves.

8. New event

9. Probably delete the app. Season 5 was the only reason I stayed, but it's not looking good.

10. @Yoda- that sadly is the sentiment of many. Several long term players I know already have. Hence my post. Forums are often full of trolls, and I don't often post.

I feel a sense of responsibility to attempt to try to be a part of the solution, to try to save the game many of us enjoy. Many are frustrated. Many looked forward to All-Star wars which were anti-climatic, and then on to season- which disappointed many.

Something needs to change in the game. The only certainty we have at this time, is that Devs are unlikely to be that change.

11. Alchemist Equipment is too damn expensive to enchant.
    Since devs won't put more wars in S5 put more wars (mostly indi) during the off seasons

12. Baby- why more iwars? I believe I know the answer, but don't want to make assumptions.

13. Look at clan page, events, upcoming wars. There is your answer.

14. Great, thanks Sylver. Didn't catch that, so clan wars are back after season. So then the only question that remains is what the EE warring clans are prepared to do to make things better.

That's a great question for you to field Sylver....as a leader of 3 EE divisions.

Can we make this better? Have more clans war? More players war?

Your thoughts?

15. Bring back primal and clan wars for the love of hating Indi 

16. The harrowing event part 56,792,299,282,102

17. Yay.

18. @TY-Well apparently clan wars are back as Sylver pointed out a few posts above. BUT- If we don't change something, it will still be the same 3 clans warring primarily.

Iwars are appreciated as they are 'fair' wars with CS/Range brackets. They also allow players that don't have a 'war' clan to war or maybe don't have a 'war build' to war in said war clans. And there lies the problem we can fix IMO.

Sushi- you need clearing? 

19. Oh I know you now! Whats up bae! and hopefully devs could do a mini tournament for mith in off season in a month or so.

20. If its indis/primals. I will be pissed. I look forward too chaos wars because not everyone is medal hungry and i actually enjoy round wars. If devs ruin chaos wars for me i will be pissed.