What happened to ZAFT?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Obelisk420, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 

2. I knew the second i clicked on this thread i was going to just see a bunch of insults on both sides.. pointless thread

3. Pfft those are the only worthwhile threads.

4. Chubby do you mind if I borrow one of your allies? Need to bank this gold I got sitting out cause no one returns inc.

Que the "you don't hit anyone" repeated insults because chubby can't think of anything else to say

5. ^^ probably cue the grammar police first.

6. Steals are nearly pointless unless you're doing a strip or trying to self KO in ee wars. Good job, you achieved absolutely nothing.

7. Your opinion is as irrelevant as your place in this ass whooping of zaft(you aren't involved) At least those "hurling insults" are actuality playing KaW - not Kingdoms I think I'm important because I can hit a HTE. Even Larry deserves more credibility than you possess.

8. And - that would be why the wanna be war clan black hand is in the state its in.

9. Ohhh ouch that really hurt my feelings, touché keyboard warrior.

10. Duna let those two noobs argue. The kid is fail boating a potless forum account and flexing over it

11. Steals have a point. I got gold from him, a reasonable amount too. Also the main reason is because he was talkin' smack about my steals.

12. He's not wrong though.

13. The point of PvP isn't to gain income, it's to stop the other player from doing that.

14. You can't stop anyone from getting income in KAW. I grow and I'm in a few CA's

Edit: you can't stop a half way decent KAW'er

15. The point of pvp is to perform any actions available to you towards your opponent. PVP = Player vs Player.

I did just that.

16. This is one of the things I will agree with you on.

17. Try hitting some fury Hansels - they pay very well. And you must do both to be effective. You should probably stop talking.

18. Grumble grumble banter banter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.