What happened to our devs?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by SoH______R-E-A-P-E-R______SoH, May 18, 2016.

1. Alright, thanks for your time Grant, all the best bud and good luck..

2. Grant ...couple times I've sent SS of peeps admitting they're using other people's accts. Peeps have even inadvertently blurted it out in forums.

...nothing happened, if I send you SS of people admitting they're acct sharing will you do something about it?

...or refer me back to support?

iPhone

(sorry but trying to get help from KAW support is about as effective as getting customer support from Comcast)

3. ...actually I take that back Comcast is better

4. Funny even with complex account recovery from Mochi days Support has always been professional and helpful.

When you come in screaming like a dumb ass no one is going to want to help.

Same with ATA accounts , why show up when everyone just carps about this sucks and that sucks. I've been hearing KaW is dying since I started 5 years ago. KaW has changed but far from dying.

5. I thought you guys were apes...

6. Laughed very hard at that last comment Grant made.

I'd add to the convo but crazyruggy pretty much said what was on my mind and then some. Good for her.

7. Any sort of reports of other players should be done through support.

That said, while there are many things that are against the ToU, each is of it's own severity and comes with it's own form of resolution. Not every violation results in us straight up banning players or expelling them from the game. The main purpose for not sharing accounts actually lies for protecting each player and their own accounts.

8. EVERYTIME I've contacted support about TOU violations I've been more then polite and professional about it...

...So someone is cheating and I have irrefutable proof but I don't present it in the "proper" manner that's the reason it gets ignored???

...ok

iPhone

9. In order for our support team to take action they need documented evidence of the violation. Having a record through support email helps for this, and will help them to verify the violation through our own internal systems as well.

10. Well thanks for actually responding Grant

...hold on I'm looking for the SS I've already sent to support ...ill post SS of the emails I had back n forth with support about the TOU violations (if I still have them)

Then you tell me I didn't go about it properly...

iPhone

11. Since this thread has becoming interesting...

Grant, is there by any chance that the EBs could be improved to adjust to the current BC cs? Can we have other uses for very very very old stuff?
    What is happening to the "good idea" threads?

P.S. I would be very very very glad if this gets a response from any ATA_??? account. ;-)

12. Yes, thank you Seth.

Again, have a look at why the players are ungrateful. What do you expect when we have a dev team that do not answer our valid questions and concerns?

As a customer of a product, it is well within our right to complain. And as the creator of the product I've used for 5 years, devs should be listening and taking in feedback. They should be trying to address ALL players concerns. Not just the ones spending thousands upon thousands.

I'm really sick of this crap about how players are just 'ungrateful' and all players do is 'complain'. There are definitely some people who just do thay for the sake of it. But there are plenty of us who respond in such a manner because we're sick of devs constantly ignoring what the players say. It's because we've been around for a several years and we want the game to continue. It's because we know the game can improve. It's because improvements can come in very small changes which devs are silent on.

Devs aren't perfect and they don't need to suddenly become Superman and fix everything. And I understand players have their faults in the way they present their opinions. But the devs have made mistakes also.

Never have I ever seen such a negative atmosphere in the game as there is today.

But yeah Kezzer, it's because we're all ungrateful. It's got nothing to do about how we're interested in improving the game. It's got nothing to do with devs ignoring the players which likely started this in the first place. Perhaps call for more constructive feedback instead of calling players ungrateful.

Thank you for the response Grant. This is what most of us are talking about. Interact with us more like this and you'll find most of us won't become so disgruntled.

Players just want to be heard and they want answers. Don't deflect questions or bypass them. Just be straight with the players and they'll respond.

You can't really blame players for being frustrated when their questions aren't answered. Start changing that and the game will be different.

14. Well... I wasn't expecting to get 2 sets of face licks. :/

Also KZ!! <3

15. @ATA_Grant

Why do you guys not just have one big thread where you communicate with us on a normal basis? It's nice just talking to you and knowing that you listen; you say you see all ideas for the game, but people still doubt it because you don't have time to respond. You could even have a weekly or bi-weekly Q&A session, addressing the most frequent questions you see(pertaining to development of game etc.).

I know my ideas might sound dumb or have already been said, whatever. We both know whatever you do, people will ALWAYS complain. Developers communicating with us on a CONSISTENT basis would help ease the minds of the forumers who care enough to complain, giving us updates on what is being worked on, answering frequently asked questions, being more social with us in general.

I'd like to think that when you are more social with us you are, the more people will see you are a human too(and realize it is more useful to vocalize their ideas constructively rather than use you as an outlet for their anger of stuff they don't like in the game.)

I don't know, just some thoughts.

16. We need more sales

17. Prime's gif already explains it.
    Now I'm beginning to like to ignore everything.. Just ignore the reply from the devs. Pretty soon every aspect of the game will be ignored.

18. Why does this game always ask me to spend money, I thought this was a free game? I mean there's really no premium content that I would want to spend money on so it just seems a little desperate.

19. Then don't no one cares