what do you do if you're threaten with farm?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WOLFIE, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Here's what you do if you are threatned by farm.... You tell them to bring it on... See how strong they are... Follow through and you will not only win but destroy them at the same time for ultimate supremacy :D

2. But what happens if they really do mean it and your only way out is to reset 

3. Report them. We all know farming is against the rules.

4. I did not get the threat but i did get the fight...

It is great fighting you woifie a fair fight is a fun fight

5. So basically....

Op tried to threaten multiple people expecting a reaction out of them, and he did not intimidate a single one of them.

And this is supposed to be funny because??????

6. Lady dfly would whoop wolfies ass

7. The thing is... I've not left the game ever due to being handed the farm.

If I wanted it to be funny I would have spent more than 5mins doing this, but kinda hard to intimate anyone on a tap tap game, bud you must have to be a moron to be intimated on this game.

No doubt about it she's unbelievably mean to woifie's

8. Siouxie is a darling. No touch mah Siouxie. She'd wipe the floor with you anyway 

9. 

10. If you weren't trying to be funny, then what purpose does this thread serve?

Junk.

11. No doubt about it :shock: it would be crushing to anyone that tries wiping the floor with me and doesn't succeed

Let me just count the number of times you've done something that isn't junk, hmm I'm struggling here I cant think of a time you've done anything that isn't junk. Try again bud

12. Do I have to become woLfLe again and show you how it's done op? I have ss of someone stripping me that forgot to hit after hiring my allies.

13. People have just stopped calling me balto :lol: no way I could life with that again :shock:

14. hi balto!

15. Excellent presentation

16. they stopped what now?

17. People thought I was you bud 0o even on smash, I was called balto aka you that noob.

Thanks! Bud :)

18. oh yeah I should get on smash again.