What banning Pwar means.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by The_Philosopher, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Nope.
    Wait for it...

2. People aren't realizing that while PWs make possibly 1trillion a week, but VERY large clans make 100bil an HOUR.

3. Pve was a blow out it takes longer to drain troops leaving less time for cc , pve was a cc killer , devs should make pve pay x 2 more and use x 2 more troops , also spy ass takes forever, much faster to do steals in pw , also pve split clans up those clans with various build sizes (smaller builds

4. Cont ....smaller builds just do less damage no fail every hit , pw give those who are not credit card junkies build up so all u do is widen the rich poor divide in the game

5. My spy was actually built up as a hybrid. After I collected a number of allies iG kindly stripped me and I converted full spy. No pwar tax needed :p

6. well slippers if it was a converted into a spy it probably took a lot more time then getting pwar tax. How big is your spy? HLBC?

7. Yes, EB is a cc killer because there are too many bloody buttons you have to choose before actually attacking. In some clans only the spies do the Haunting while osf drop pots for the hitters troops.

8. Iprophet. You brag about making 20bill a day.

9. @ gods warrior on pg 8, I facepalmed when I saw that. It was failed so bad I just did it right now. Bakugan brawlers are a scaredy cat clan nobody fear. It tells when using that example op is a complete nub. I was gonna farm him but said eh, I won't. And I thought the same thing after, you want a feared clan, look at iG/Zaft

10. I hope that they did the custom war time thing where wars can be more than 48 hrs. At least a week at most. And if it is in the next update, can u tell me sex?

11. That was @ sex's post on pg 8 btw

12. The rumor is anyway that instead of battles contributing gold as pwar tax, there will be some new currency that comes that can be used in only certain limited ways. If there is no war tax gold there is no pwar. Changing the ff button won't work because all you would have to do is kick out everyone out of clan at one point, have the spies steal more and presto! the losing clan suddenly becomes the winning clan.

13. We know. And also, can't osfs also leave loosing side and go to winning side?

14. Spy's rule  hitters drool lol . I hope what u say doesn't come true if it does I stop playing. Not huge lose but I sure a lot people feel same way

15. I think devs should make epics more attractive to spies along with a spy section on quest, I mean troop builds can earn crystals doing quest we can't even attempt that! It's always been the way devs never expected spies to be so popular.
    I don't understand why they didn't predict this look at other console games I can think of 4 games off top of my head which hit best seller and where spy/assassin/secret agent style of gaming (won't say names don't want to break TOA) but really I've noticed since epics came out a large drop in PWar activity and even more real wars springing up maybe bring out spy quest and a good spy epic which pays like the haunting, like steal the keys off the guard then drop some potions to make something happen then steal more...

Either way I've said it before I'll say it again remove war tax and you've ended most pwars the only incentive left would be the no restriction hitting and that won't profit the spy... So a lot of the PWar spies won't bother real clans who have multi sized spies won't worry either because what's the point of declaring a war when you clan can hit the osf anyway?!?

FSU

16. They should increase pwars

17. If they make someone with attack too strong to hit someone with 0 defense, than pwars would be impossible, and the war system would still be in play, even though being too strong to overcome a force of 0 isn't logical, it's the perfect method for the devs to eradicate pwars and keep rwars

18. (continuing last post) And you can keep war tax so winning side can sill gain gold to use for buildings and growth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.