what about random drops of xtals for ee

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MONSTERCORE, Feb 26, 2013.

1. No xtals are random drops, extremly rare though. I've only had about 3 from 2009 and thats 4 different account resets or so

2. :lol: at egg on page on :lol:
    However irrelevant. I agree to this, maybe if u have a lv5 edge for two months your xtal drop chance increases from 5%-7% :D (ERMGYGERD A WHOLE 2% ITS AMAAAAZZZZINNNNGGGGG) support

[​IMG]

3. @CM-Angusempire. You still haven't figured out how to grow after being here for 1100 days lol

4. Great idea! Love it..Support

GogoRambo

5. Do quests to get nobility and use the nobility points to regen in ee wars.

6. This is the first idea I've heard heard that could actually work. Support! (^-^)

7. Xtal drop seems very very much less than 1 in 500. I'd hazard a guess of 1/1000 (or worse...)
    t would agree with raising nobility and xtal drops from quests by having EE. :) I have EE lv 5!

8. Not sure of what a good formula would be but I'm not suggesting extra xtals just the possiblity of getting back what a player on either side win or lose could randomly get back all or part of xtals used in ee war

9. Im not even going to read this. I hate when people talk about free x-stals. How the hell u think devs pay their employees. PLAYERS BUYING X-STALS!!!!

10. @finfan yes it is understood that that is how devs make their money but if you've been around as long as I have devs used to regularly give out xtals and now they have an even larger player base and the post is not for free xtals but the chance of being rewarded back the xtals spent during an ee war

11. How about 3 Max if u win and 0 if u loose?

12. No, buy or get from random drops in quests...

13. No I don't believe it should be a source of extra xtals just the random chance of (earning) not winning xtals used by either side. The fact that you won or lost should not matter. Percentage of drop should be higher for both sides if war goes to full time limit this decreasing losing sides desire to forfeit after 2 hours.

14. support but i say you just get your xtals refunded just saying

15. No. Just no.

16. OP...you noob (/).-)

17. @wake buster, he can't help it, he's a noob. # my stats

18. There should be quest for spies also!!!

19. I only get nobi when do quest again