Western Feminism

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PipeBomb, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Is everyone else as mad as I am about the wage gap between male and female adult film stars? Woman get payed over twice as much. Where's the equality?

2. This.

3. Meninism mate 

4. cause woman does all the work.. duh

5. But seriously, I don't think we'll ever have true equality. Simply because we are different. I'm all for equality. But I can't imagine it will ever be acceptable to get into a fist fight with a woman even if she attacks/hits/harms me first. But if a man defends himself against another man who attacks him it's fine. Sorry if I've offended anyone

6. That's simply untrue.

7. Women are the ones who sell adult films as the vast majority of viewers are horny men. Such a bad comparison to other situations 

8. Well I was posting for a joke. But I happened to be looking up information about the wage gap today. And I'm not sure if the source is credible given that this is the internet. But I found women also make more in fields such as construction. Is that a "bad comparison"?

9. If you aren't sure a source is credible... Don't use it.

But I forgot this is the Internet

10. What source was it? Because literally every source I pulled in a couple minute Google source says women make less in construction.

11. I'll try and find it again

12. Unfortunately I am unable to find it. However there are jobs where women make more. I'm not complaining but it's a fact. Easy enough for everyone to look up. I searched fields where women make more than men. And a few sites/articles stated there were at least 9 such proffesions. I cannot continue this discussion because I'm a bit busy today sorry

13. I like women

14. Same job should = same pay.

Movies aren't the same, if there's a pay gap, it's probably an issue with more women being the protagonists in films.

On the issue of domestic violence, far FAR MORE women come forward as a result of domestic violence than men, men will also lose ALOT more as court systems are much more biased in favour of women's 'rights' rather than the oppressed rights.

Examples:

1. Married family with 2 kids, husband beats wife, wife leaves, takes kids (rightly so) and husband goes to jail.

2. Married family with 2 kids, wife beats husband, husband leaves, isn't allowed to take kids (?) and wife doesn't go to jail.

3. Married family 2 kids, husband verbally/mentally abuses wife, wife leaves, takes kids, husband doesn't go to jail.

4. Married family 2 kids, wife verbally/mentally abuses husband, husband leaves, isn't allowed to take kids, wife doesn't go to jail.

5. Married family 2 kids, wife abuses husband in any way, husband stays due to threats and the realistic probability of wife lying and him never being able to see his kids.

15. feminism is supposed to be about equality but I feel there are some crazy radicals that think women should be superior and that's just not right.
    Me personally, i think gender equality is important despite saying that Id find it really hard to hit a girl even though I know in myself that I only think that way because I was brought up in an unequal mindset towards women.

16. Gender equality is important, however it's much more important to recognise people for what they do, not if they do or don't have something dangling between their legs.

Just a note on the domestic abuse, it's debatable whether or not women using intercourse or sexually appealing clothing to get their way is counted as abuse, I'm pretty sure it happens in like 99% of relationships lol.

17. They are already equal, they want to be more than equal

19. This

20. Have you ever noticed there's never a call for equality in garbage jobs, sewage jobs, and all other jobs like that, but hey! This office job looks good! What? There's one less woman in the workplace? Sexism!