Western Feminism

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PipeBomb, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Another big issue. It was brought up in the sexuality thread. Feminism.
    This thread will focus on Western feminism as in many eastern and less developed countries feminism is needed to a degree as womens rights are non existent or being infringed.

What are the KaWmunity's views on Western Feminism? (By Western I mean most MEDC's)

2. I think feminism is taken to far by most western feminists

3. It's stupid.

4. How is equality stupid ?
    Feminists want equality for both genders in all aspects of life.

5. Until there's a jar they need opened......

6. They should pick a better name then.

7. Feminists don't want equality. They want to complain. Want more money? Work harder.

8. You are mistaken.
    A Egalitarian is a person who believes both genders are to be equal in all aspects of life.
    A Feminist is a person who believes women should be MORE equal than men.

9. lol

10. lol

11. It's 2015. Women have the same opportunities as men. Feminist = women superiority = don't like them

12. Sorry to argue again, but although technically you're right, 'feminists' aren't seen like that at all. Feminists these days are people like Nicola sturgeon, whom would rather put 50/50 split in a boardroom rather than 100% people who deserve to be there.

13. I think I understand feminism now...... They want a participation award..... Like all the kids get at school now... Instead of being awarded recognition based on merit. Here let me open that jar for you love whilst you make me a sammich.

14. What's wrong with asking for help...? Lol

15. Western Feminism FTW!!!!!!!

16. Are we back to having just 2 genders? I thought feminists were all about gender fluidity.

17. I will simply post an "lol" at this, as I have argued this argument too many times.

Lol.

18. Y'all are men.. arguing feminism? Lol... ok 

19. Wait, I'll ask my wife about it... Once she finishes the dishes

20. I'll let you ask my GF too, just to get a second opinion.

She's got her mouth full right now though.

Eating part of the sandwich she made for me.