Weekend War Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 18, 2014.

1. @ KAW Admin aka Devs, do you remember when I said you should fire your management and decision making team? Now will be a perfect time because whoever made this decision, qualifies for either being in the remotest of villages/forest in Canada with no contact to civilization and/or is hell bent on telling the world that Canadians have no clue about data, statistics, maths, numbers, general public pulse, and a few more things.

You guys are going from good to bad to ugly, one decision after another. Whatever you are smoking, I highly suggest you stop it and listen to me again. Hire a whole new management team and analysts before you dig a hole so deep that your future generations won't be able to climb out of.

2. Smaller rosters will not help. S1 and s2 were 25-29 person roster and there were not nearly this many no matches or mis matches. Roster size needs to go back to that and keep 2hr wars on weekends at very least. Even though s1, the best season to date, was all 2hr wars.

3. Wow.
    Whoever is manning the ATA ship is hopefully just lost in the Bermuda Triangle. Here's hoping they return intact.

4. Worst ever....

Why don't you just go ahead and reimplement the 11 (or less) man wars so the loud few get all there wishes fullfilled.

I mean.....what's the point in letting 100% of the community to have fun when you can give 5% of the players all the means they need to push out the rest from ever doing a season again.

But I have to congratulate you for making incentatives for gh/sh's to grow like the game was intended as you said yourself.
    .....oh wait DOH! :lol: :lol:

5. Yes, no matches still exist and removing them entirely is unlikely. There are always going to be cases where a match is simply not possible due to either stats, hit ratio, or being the odd clan out.

That said, the number of no matches during weekday 1 hour wars has dropped substantially since the switch to 20 person rosters. However, during the weekend 2 hour wars the number of no matches were at a level that would be detrimental to the war experience over the past few weekends and as such we've decided to make this change.

6. If the switch to 20 person rosters created a drop, why not go back to 25-29 person rosters like the past seasons? Seems like that would be a better step that removing the only good wars you had slotted.

7. @ Kaw community, let us just agree to one thing. You guys had all the time in the world when this fiasco started in Season 2 to make the necessary changes. There were hundreds and more suggestions. Unfortunately because you all decided to act like ostriches and dig your head in a hole in the grounds at idiotland hoping for it all to go away, here we are today with an even more worse situation.

The two hour wars were doing good for people who wanted some fun out of this whole fiasco. No matches was your problem as to how poorly you set up the system. So putting all your mistakes aside and coming up with an excuse like this only shows your incompetence even more.

8. Devs should really test there systems a couple of times before releasing it

9. Taking away all set KO wars. That is surely the answer to all your problems kaw_insertusernamehere.

Don't address the game mechanics, 2h v 1h is obviously the answer. Stop pandering, it's quite sad.

10. Hey devs why don't you respond to your no match thread like you said you would. Not make these random changes we didn't want or ask for. Hey there's an idea....

11. Listen !!! Why not create a clan of towered hybs and hansels to counter Attck and sh clans This could resurrect S3. I think this could create war for hybs lvl builds and hansels. The art of war is to counter instead of following !!

12. Your stupid hit ratio is always ur excuse for no matches even when all the rosters are stacked the same LBers n sh. Stop trying to take the easy way out of situations and just fix what most of kaw wants u to fix not just what 5 people want. These 1hr wars are prolly just like ur 1 minute sex lives, u powerhouse it for 30 seconds then ur other half has to do the rest of the work then looks at u wit that "WTF was that" look and then cries. Great job Asses keep up the good work

13. There will be plenty of big hansels and hybs only to willing to give it a go You all seem to follow a trend LB players attack builds and SH
    Go against the trend. Build hansel war clans As hansels are a minority in these wars ur picked off. But a clan full of hansels hybs U can cause big damage it's been done before and can be again
    It's to easy to look at a clan and try to replicate to win.
    Counter this go against the trend. Bring hansels back n warring as a group of warriors together !

14. Can we do ten minute wars?

15. tbh most complain about matches. not duration of war.

16. Chy don't give them any ideas. I'm still waiting to see 5 minute 2 xtal wars. That will surely stop mismatches

17. First GH were a problem kaw_admin or Kaw_community do you know what is new problem? Hint: (SH)... Anyways explain how does a Small build gets past people who are 12mill cs and that cost TRILLIONS has to be legit yeah sure bfe/bfa affects alot but due to that exploit people that spent trillions have reconstructed there build down to a SH because apperantly they are the main priority to win wars Hahaha! i recall you want PEOPLE TO GROW good one haha most can tell by S3... i mean i already know you care less what most of these people have to say money talks but it is okay you are going to lose customers day by day due to the issue well hope you read warriors post that dedicated there time for an actually war build with adt/Sdt not just a cheap build with only bfe/bfa etc :) /rant,over

18. No more classic war that most of us got hooked on in ee. Terrible, but I can never get a match on the weekend anyway. Anything else you guys can think of to kill ee?, your on a roll atm.

19. 2 Thumbs Down at Kaw. 

20. Read the last 4 posts please admin pretty much covers how a lot of us feel right now lol