WEEKEND CHAOS WARS - November 30th

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Hmm devs said s3 starts second wk in january but they didn't say anything about war xtals. Is that awesome idea in the trash can like so many others? Hmmm devs keep to your word bcos you said you will release war xtals with s3. We ain't stupid and can't be decieved bcos you said it now keep to word.

2. Devs with all these wars each week, substantially more than when you raised the daily mith quota, I'm finding it hard ( impossible) to be able to cast min mith for 3 wars a day, please can you raise the daily purchase allowance accordingī€ˇ

Chefie

3. Hi Todd, Amy, Rebecca, any other dev out there..
    I've warred since the beginning of these ee wars, and whilst everyone always claimed lag.. I always turned the other shoulder because I couldn't bring myself to the light because I would always believe it was there phone model, and or connection.. you know giving you guys the benefit of the doubt... but this week's ee wars it appears this in the dark lag that was so sought out there has become a reality.. please fix....... it's really sad I can crystal and not see any inc until I restart the game or hit someone, then magically see 30 Inc... your immediate and prominent response is appreciated....

4. Devs how did we get matched with RH? The biggest guy in our clan is 3262 on LB and all they're bigs are above him. Please explain how this matchup even came close to occurring

5. Devs, when someone casts for war 14, it is saying in news feed that they are casting for war 13, hope everything will be in order for war 14!

6. So what's the point of lowering GH hit ratio if DTW/dts is turned off? I don't get it....... A rational explanation would be great

7. Yes it should be fine. Looks like it was just named 13 instead of 14.

8. So I can still get my badge when I buy crystals???

9. When is the next war?

10. Loving the wars devs . Hating the force close lag issues . Its happening regularly, please fix . Other than that , keep up the good work .

11. Where are the weekday wars? I only play for wars and can't war much weekends. Please keep weekday wars!!!

12. Hey devs I know u hate hearing people complain and such but I do have a bone to pick... War 14 this weekend for the clan I was in was mismatched pretty badly. Our apponent had higher raw cs, higher equipment bonus, and had a huge advantage on allies as well, I'm not talking like 5 or 10 mil did I'm speaking 40 mil diff or mor in all 3 categories. I'd just like to know is there a behind the scenes experiment with algorithms or was this just a really bad matchup??? On a side note Ty for chaos wars they are a diff change
    Of pace and I am enjoying it.