WEEKEND CHAOS WARS - November 30th

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Finally!!!

1 war at 9pm GMT. Its a start. Thank you kaw :-D

2. Well done Devs  KAW for all ... It's really appreciated

3. War #9 is saturday 8pm for SGT. But there put friday 8pm SGT. Fix it please.

4. Lol war 9 is SGT 8pm 1 hr before war 12 at SGT 9pm and they were both yesterday....very clever devs 

5. Devs/kaw admin,

How am i meant to war with this kind of lag? I mean, there's always a bit of lag, but that last war was ridiculous. I was able to get 1 action out when i came out of

6. Ko. (Sorry, had to add ko to dictionary and then the post got submitted somehow lol)

You say you are doing this and that and oh so much to help improve the game and what not, yet every time i update kaw, it crashes or force closes or lags even more than before.

I think you need to update your priorities.

And for those out there who are about to post about my phone or connection or the opposing side, don't bother.

My connection was good, as is my device. The opposing side were good, yes, but not so good i could only get 1 action out.

This lag issue needs to be addressed.

7. War 12 is 8pm Sgt or 9pm Sgt? Pls reply ASAP Ty

8. Devs can u take a look at our match war 11 u guys are off by a long shot our big 5.5m attk theres 9m+ attk and bfe bfa way off now im starting to see y people call u guys bad words lol your people get sick of being pissed on then flushed down the toilet

9. WTF DEVS, EPIC ELITE VS COMMITED, I CAN'T HIT ANY OF THEM! WHAT KIND OF BS IS THIS? ITS 9 v10 TEN NOW! FIX THIS ****!

10. Lag much?

I had half bars, had inc from.one person, just 1!!! So they didn't have time to hit a million times before it registered, but i go to hit and i get "not enough units" an I'm KO'd out of nowhere

11. What the

**** is going on today with this **** ass ******* lag bull ****

12. **** *** ****** *** **** **** devs and the lag what the **** **** *** devs i watch my name scroll up while "still attacking" so its not my signal dont even try passing it off as that **** what is up with our matches here **** **** **** ***

13. How is it possable to see everything going on while "still attacking"

14. Cant get one hit just say "still attacking" and i watch my name scroll up on the chat bar more money wasted in this game

15. Yeah i click attack button, takes 5sec, click on scout, 5 more sec, click attack 5 more sec...when it is 15sec an action how can i win with 2 ppl on me??

Also devs the gh nerf did nothing other than drop their plunder...they are better than ever in wars

16. I love these 10 player max 1 hr wars. Took a break from kaw for a few weeks. This brought me back. Gj devs. Still not happy with the dts/dtw.
    War 11 we were matched with LEGIONS OF GHOST RIDERS. We were warring out of Towers Of Taka. Lost by $300m. Best match for me in a long time. It was an amazing battle. Every warrior in both clans battled hard till the bitter end. I longingly await the rematch. Thank you to my clan and kaw and our opponents for making my return interesting and fulfilling. 

17. I enjoy the 10 player, 1 hour wars. But, being on the losing side in a clan with smaller stat players, The Vanished Paladin is a rather difficult eb to finish. If not impossible. Could you tweak this?

18. Yay I can do a war this week again thanks for the 10 pm est slot

19. Good work on the war times devs