week 7 wr 3 messed up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Your_Ex, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Should inform if can use 2 xtals for one hour war...

2. Kaw admin I hope your looking In to this lots of wars been messed up due to this glitch

3. Support to this thred๎€Ž2 xtals in a 1 hour war is devs gettin greedy, we want compensation for ur error

4. We are already into week 7 of S2, I have totally no clue on why such error can still occur. Dev, you really need to look at your Change Management.

Support and demand compensation.

5. Enough of the melodramatic "I feel cheated". Devs wil lfix this and make it right. Calm down.

6. we are winning on first 45 min. without knowing about 2 crystal in this war then suddenly for just 10 min. remaining we are losing, wtf they used 2nd crystalll...
    :eek:

7. saberwulf I'm sorry you feel cheated but you do not have less bfa than us and we did not know about the second xstal until the war had ended. If the devs were to refund mith and rancor for every unfair match then most everyone would be rancor level 50 by now.

Unfortunately someone always has to lose, my suggestion would be to keep working on your strategy and then face us again, you have beaten us before.

8. Devs are same people who made healthcare.gov ๎„…

9. Dev, I want my mith, ee, rancor and xtal back!!

10. Support. Devs should seriously look through this. We want compensation for this stupid glitch. Losing is not an issue if it was a fair game. But losing due to this glitch is not acceptable.

11. Would be nice to have some sort of compensation for the unexpected change to war set up. Support.

12. No wonder my trackings all went haywire...2 xtal in an hour war? I want my ranchor EE and MITH back !!!

13. Would love to hear the reasoning behind your unsupported rudeness of your accusation X-X-X-X etc
    We never xtaled more than once..oh but we definitely know that your team did. So please stop trying to make out World War Z as the "bad guys", "the losers" because as far as I can see. You won but are still greedy and want more. You disgust me.

14. Give us +4 rancor as well as 5 xtals and 60 mith. Please. :)

15. I didn't war but I agree if devs screwed up those that did war should be given everything they lost back. Pots, EE, Rancor, and xtals

16. Smoo- I was talking about phalanx not wwz... I didn't war at tuc ๎’ check ya facts bud

17. Why do you need compensation again?

18. Then I apologise.