Web browser KaW version available!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 7, 2010.

1. How do I Link my iPhone account to the Web? If I'm clicking on the Link button, it wants a password, and I don't remember entering a password while creating the account in the app, neither entering an email

2. It shows u ur password in ur news page of kaw

3. HIRE ME FOR SWEENESSS STATS

4. this is not realted to the KaW website but:
    what if you never recived a referal code because when i joined i never got any referal code and it seems that you get one when you join

5. It won't let me register. :(

6. Help me link iPod touch with web ver. I tried but nothing happened

7. It's simple go to kingdomsatwar.com and then there's 2 big buttons that r play now and below it. It says link iPhone/touch then click that it says wats ur username then make a Mochi account then the password it gives u is in ur news on ur iPod

8. Is there a way to reverse the linking process? Say I made an account on PC first and later on get an iPod. Is there a way to link my pc account to my iPod?

9. Can you make it so we can start clans on the iPod touch/iPhone

10. Yes but they wont

11. I'm the owner of a clan and I promoted one of my members to owner but he doesn't have a computer so he can't repromote me which is really annoying

12. Wait how r u an owner when the other guy is the owner

13. I made the clan and had to leave to go help a friend in war so I made him the owner and now I can't be repromoted

14. Ok well tell him to make an account

15. Woohoog, just tell him to send a feedback to the devs asking them to give you ownership.

16. Hmm that might take a ponder