we value your feedback

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllllI-Southern_Cross-Illlll, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Yeah, you fine gentleman are correct, curse my below par math skills.

2. demonlord post with your mainif you want to troll me, ATS atm

3. You were probably addressing them like you did in the original post. Don't expect a response with a poorly written statement.

4. I'd be pissed too if i was in our last war though lol

5. @BadRobot i tried being nice to them, explained all the issues and guess what, i got a wall of fucken text sending me to all these different fucken threads about ee wars devs have fucken made! and it was a fucken auto reply! they want us to spend time writing them fucken emails but to reply they fucken copy and paste **** off how disresoectful

6. Nothing poorly about it bad robot. How many ppl have written these idiots emails, feedback, whatever and no response. Walk a mike in anothers shoes before diahrea comes from the fingers....

7. I've discussed several issues and questions with kaw's support team. They have never helped me solve a problem. Each time i gave up and asked around in forums and in 1/2 the time i got the answer i was looking for.

8. Every time i have written the devs i have gotten a response within 15-30 mins.

But anywho. Maybe the case is they don't have a real answer for you. And are scared of telling you that.

9. I asked if you still got mith from regular system wars (non-ee wars) and they went on and on about how ee wars work i was like...what the hell lol

10. You guys seem to have worse luck than me. Maybe i can give it a shot?