WE STAND ALONE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by T-Marie_thats-me, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Im waiting…

2. ok, ive talked to both sides and this is so far fetched. :roll:

3. Funny how the only ppl posting negative comments are involved with the opposing party. Lol genius right?

4. Also, I don't want an apology from your "queen". Just the warrior.

5. ^*mind blown*

6. Funny how im not apart of the opposing party, Right? :lol:

7. Sun,tell marie to accept.

8. Funny how you got kicked out of our clan sly and then remark on our form

9. Look. I'm not being negative. I'm asking and pointing out lies.

I'm not saying OP is a telling lies. Just that this belongs in FF!

10. Funny how i was helping you guys and you booted me. You even commented i was just trying to help on my wall :roll:

11. Point out a lie the other clans have not been named for the simple fact that they are taking up for you we do not hold them accountable and you have threatened us with your RPL Alliance

12. No Comment face? hmm seems someone got caught trying to be a troll :geek:

13. Why would you help somebody that you just accused of lying

14. No! We haven't!

I told RPL to stay away from the war! Ask.

Name any clan besides mine and dags (which is involved because you hit their member), that's involved. And I don't want sun to apologize. Just warrior.

15. We said RPL wouldn't jump in. They support Ghost who support us but we won't let them join in. They want to but we said no.

16. I obviously helped you in the past, which is before the present, which is when you just accused me ;)

17. The point in this is to let all these people you call to help you know what started the fight to begin with

18. No. The point is you are real good at lying. Or, at least.. You try to be real good at lying. :lol: