We could not find a match for your clan for week 15 round 4:

Discussion in 'Wars' started by cheezeplz, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Krypton we had 51, we surporse to be matched together :p

2. Really? Its not that fun to be in an estoc war and KO the entire war.

3. Also, Cheez you said in OP WE implying I and others.

4. It's fun TO ko the entire time 

5. If no match up viable post the owner / admins of clan a statement to reduce / increase their members

6. We had just over 50 too! That would of been a good war! What the hell devs????

7. @OMET how can one war if they dont reserve time in REAL LIFE to war? I gave example of work but there are many more. Ex. Planning dinner later w/ friends in this case its not like one's life was dictated by the game but rather he thought on how to satify both desires. Not many war all wars so when one decides to dedicate time to 1 certain war it is dissapointing. If this relates more to you, maybe u finished hw yesterday to make sure u had time to war before going out tonight, ssdd. Regardless, this shouldnt happened again. I'd let the devs take their 10 mith back in exchange for nvr doing this again

8. If you read the first thread the devs made about doing no match-ups you will notice it recieved almost 100% support. People want the no match-ups to exist.

9. @PR I'm PRETTY sure that lil_mony has all of the equipment... And still has excess mith...

10. @Cloud he would probably enchant them if he had excess mith

11. Cloud give me 5 other players that do have all mith EQ not on Devilmate, which have the same system of clan than we do. Simple to make mith buyable or make eq less expensive, not everyone winning all their wars.

12. And if we get a no match up...atleast restart the EB clock :lol:

13. @PR haha at least we scavenged our eb ;) pulled out 80k in 10 minutes :p lol we'll get ya tmr

14. Lol stop trolling OP, you can't be really taking a day off just to war... or can you? 

15. Amen, support.

16. I think all this osw has taken out so many players that it is hard to find good match ups.

17. We actually did have a say in this, The community decided it,