WC > Battle List

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Renamed923423, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Hi there! Do you like Battle List Wednesdays? Do you like crying noobs? If you're like me, you have a quota of crying noobs to meet. The Battle List is nice, but I like to spice things up a little. I hit people in World Chat, it's a great tool. The fact that your targets are active makes it worth it.

Many people already use World Chat to find targets, but hopefully this'll show you new way to find targets...

Ads
    [​IMG]
    They're everywhere, and they're annoying. Hit that person, and when they respond tell them "I didn't like your WC ad." Believe it or not, but I've actually had people stop posting ads because of this method. You'll never run out of targets. The only issue is that you have to decide which ad to hit :lol:

Eenie meenie minie mo
    Pretty self-explanatory. To the victor go the spoils? :lol:

Colored names
    [​IMG]
    Colored names are pretty. They also stick out more. :cool: Colored names often mean a bigger target, and sometimes warrant bigger cries :lol:

Silenced players
    [​IMG]
    What's better than a crying noob? A noob who's butthurt gets to boil for 24 hours. I like to live in the moment, but hitting silenced players provides tomorrow's entertainment.
    Note: I waited nearly two hours for someone to get silenced :|

WC Roulette
    [​IMG]
    WC Roulette is simple. You post a letter, and the first person to post after that with a username starting with that letter is the target. Original target too small? Move on to the next username or post a new letter. I enjoy sending a wall post to my victims saying "You are the chosen one." This method is an especially good for clan WC farming. One member sends the post, and everyone jumps in.

Miscellaneous Posts
    If you don't feel like using the other methods, there are always dumb posts that don't fit the other categories.
    [​IMG]
    Mind if I decorate your newsfeed instead?

Special thanks to MARTYR, who's coincidental timing provided me with some good screenshots. (and thanks to the silence noob and the wall art guy I guess...)
    I hope this has encouraged you to hit people in WC, or given you new ways. Thanks :D

~ You

2. I love doing this, I got noobs to whine on my wall.

That was my wall art :D

3. I feel the wall pleads are more plentiful on wc.
    A lot more fake threats to.

4. This should be fub

5. No I hate BL wednesday.

It's like valentines day.

just like you're suppose to love your spouse everyday
    You are suppose to hot someone everyday.

Now join my clan and actually a person.

@E/one

6. WC Roulette is awesome :twisted:

7. Tell them "You" sent you.

8. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like the WC Roulette one, too. I'ma try that ****.

9. I consider myself an interior designer. I get inside your kingdom, then proceed to implant my design on everything :lol:

10. Yes you need to be specific! Colored names/ads ect. Been hitting all the mods lol damn green names๎€‘ keep the wall posting!

YOU son have been blessed with the gift of WC Love!!!! PASS IT ON or GIVE IT BACK. help fix kaw

11. This is why I never post on wc ๎ƒ

Lmao ๎’๎’

12. [​IMG]

Too easy, but still funny.

13. And people wonder why I ignore people when they talk to me on wc...

Anyway, that "wall me if you hate farming" is always a big success rofl