Wars w/o xstals

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lI--KING--II, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Support im getting tired of devs taking 20$ every2 weeks

2. The fact is xtals are a part of ee and won't change. Either decide its worth your rl money or don't do them. Devs spent lots of time on this. They don't do it for free.

3. We all know they aren't short on money.

4. No support. Crystals are the only way you can possibly make a comeback. What if you get knocked out as soom as u come outta knockout that lasts for 15 minutes. It would truly be very annoying. But I do support the war crystals idea.

5. They dont need our money chongo redstar cella and laoda pay them enough to keep them milionares for decades

6. @barcode, each one can only spend $109,500, not enough to make one employee a millionaire.

7. Is that so? Im suprised the greedy bastards that they are havent made it unlimited anually except for max spending per day

8. A few months ago, or maybe it was last year, there was released information stating that they made millions each month off of IAP's.
    It's obvious that they dont have a ton of employees. They're making a lot of money off of us. Even before these Estoc wars.

9. Win or lose 2 cystals should be used, this game is costly, iam spending 4.99 $ every 3 wars i think, now im thinking .. Continue or stop 

10. Iap=in app purchases

11. @pdllpd buy 20 or 100$ packs cheaper in long run

12. Thx homedawg well good night all

13. Although I understand your point, the world will always be like this; you get what you pay for.

14. This has been the only thing on this game so far that is being widely denied to non paying players.

15. Stop xtals , clans will expect you to use 10 nobs 

16. If no xtal war is introduced
    Kaw will go bankrupt :)

17. The devs created a game that brings us all in the KaW community pleasure.... And I believe they deserve the compensation they receive. If you disagree, I understand, but maybe you are forgetting a basic tenant in economics called supply and demand. As long as the community is willing to pay, they are going to charge. And there's nothing wrong with them making profit on their hard work. I mean, we give them a hard time day after day, with complaints on this and that, and now days we seem to think they are wrong to want any money for their work at all. And that's just unreasonable... We all work, and we do our jobs just to get paid..... Why should we hold them to a different standard than we hold ourselves? Just as we work for the sole purpose of feeding our families, maybe we can accept that they do the same. Or we can complain like 3 yr olds and pretend we don't know how the real world works..... Just my opinion

18. Support. 1 war session without xtal won't hurt dev. There are some people who never use real money to play this game. I am one of them.