Wars w/o xstals

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lI--KING--II, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Support 100x over.

2. This one made me laugh. If you want a war with no xtals thats great, but you better pray the other side doesn't have a good tracker or your toast. Yes the devs make money and so what, they work hard for it. If you don't want to spend money in a game thats cool but then you have to accept that you will not be able to do what everyone else. Not just in this game but pretty much any mobil/facebook game. No support! Xtals change wars. Without them it would likely be a snoozer :)

3. Lmao @ who ever said "make a good enough strategy that doesn't require xtals in the first place".

If one clan all uses ONE xtal, and the other doesn't use any, there is no possible chance that the clan who xtaled will lose, given the current fairer matchup a.

4. @op - warlor has won numerous wars without ever using a xtal. Work out a good strategy and teamwork , you can do it 

5. I gotta say though, it would be nice to have 1 or 2 no xstal wars. Give it a shot

6. Lol Then let me come war with warlor :lol: :lol:

7. No support, xtals are good for wars simple, and the majority of players are willing to spend £1.40 per war ino I am!

8. Not those that arent rich...

9. Stupid idea, pay to play. War would be stupid without xtals, and boring. I dont mind spending a little money to war, its fair to us and the devs make big bank which im sure contributes to bettee development into the game and wars. Without xtals wars would suck because there wouldnt be as big of a benefit for kaw to run them. But because their is a large profit associated with the estoc/rancor wars, kaw will continue to run and improve them.

10. You guys are talking like everyone who plays this game can easily give up around $30-40 a week for wars. Here's a slap of reality for you:
    A lot of players are under 18
    And out of that amount, less have a regular income high enough to war every war.

11. 30-40$ a week? Hmm. The 32 pack costs 20$. That is enough for 16 wars or about 1 and 1/3rd weeks of wars if you war all of them. And most people war 5-6 wars a week. 20$ lasts me 3 weeks of warring. It is quite inexpensive to war imo.

Protip - Dont buy the $5 pack. It costs less per xtal when you buy the $20 and $100 packs.

12. Okay. Here's a way of seeing it.

Teenager, say 16-17. No job because you are caught up with sports as school. Money is tight because dad was out of the job until recently.
    ^^^^
    That was totally made up, but you can see why somebody in that position couldn't spend money on crystals, yet still want to war, right?

13. you said devs would nvr do wxstal then suggest something that developer would nvr do in a billion years they cant get rid of xstals or they wont make money, not saying wxstal is best idea but better than this. Please use devil's advocate to see both perspectives

14. The idiocy in the statement above... Nowhere in OP did OP say take xtals out of war

15. I would love the idea, or if the devs implemented the "war crystal" but the devs would be losing a lot of money. 

16. I have lots of crystals to spend on EE War but no clan will accept me cause I don't have towers

SUPPORT 50/50

17. Look at title and look at passage it says (quote if i was on cpu) "wars where crystals arent allowed". I can sympathize with the xstal issue but this is just another "give me free xstals each week" or "let me buy xstals for 1b a piece". Try developing an idea where both parties are happy, its hard but that idea will likely work more than a totally one sided idea. Now i know u said that it might just be for 2 days a week but that still cant cut it. You could argue that the wxstal idea does essentially the same thing but 1. It makes players work to have a "xstal free war" and 2.it encourages the purchase of wxstals with irl money

18. Devs dont care if the cheap people arent happy dude. Theyd rather keep guys that buy xstals happy. All i can tell u is if u cant afford xstals then u cant afford to war

19. I would support this, but the devs won't go for it.
    It's all about the moneeeeeh.
    Also, though, it takes out the diversity, and the ability to strike back unexpected, and win rather than lose.
    Though I agree about the war Xtals. We need them.

20. Hulk im 17 n play football. Why im in offseason i work n why im in season i do stuff for family n neighbors for money. If u cant find a job ur not looking very hard