Wars VS Epic Battles

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *____King____ (01), Sep 11, 2012.

1. Many of you try to act like you only war and never eb but you are full of crap. You grow from ebs now days because if you are good enough to grow from war it's a slow process. With the new release of t5 if you only war and don't grow you will be insignificant. Stats aren't everything but they do have to make relevant in a fight.

I love to war and farm a lot, but I do know that if I can't keep a descent pace with the people I want to hit I won't do myself or my clan much help.

2. Support what greatness has to say. Many of u guys say eb suck we want war. But hey, don't u guys eb more than u war? Don't deny it. Eb plays a crucial role in KaW. Without eb many ppl will tend to quit as it is inefficient to grow from war. If u really like war that much , y don't u go błõg and hit some 1 rather than complaining. And calling people eb noob only proves that you're thinking is narrow ( otherwise stupid) . Is ur choice to participate on war or eb. so stop complaining and DO something about it rather than just saying I'm a war warrior , u eb noob get out of my face

3. Stupid auto correcter blog change to BL

4. why Do You Capitalize Every Word Except The First?

5. Wars are fun and it's a WAR clan but it became kingdoms at epic battles

6. A 'KAW classic' app has been suggested and would be a great idea. Get rid of EBs and bring back reset bonuses.

7. @Anarchy- oops. Didn't mean to bump a crap thread. I was trying to cover up some of the spam this morning

8. My clan does b2b wars old fashion .... It's called mc Donald's get your mithrils!

9. Aaaaand sometimes (or most times) people do the Ebs for the extra potions. War is always evolving. Getting stuck in the dark ages won't get you where 95% of KaW is today. I mean, do you really want to be far behind to not hit a lot of people? Eb warriors are the new KaW warriors. They have to start somewhere. Can't turn back the clock and wish it was old KaW. I miss it but we all have to move on.

Happy Kawing 