Wars on Android.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xX__B-E-A-S-T__Xx, Jun 7, 2014.

1. I support this, warring on android is too slow

2. Well now I see ample support on this thread... hope devs are watching and wracking their brains to make Android gaming faster. :roll:

Unless devs want a French Revolution or something like that, to prove the support lol. :lol:

3. I wrote an another email to the devs. I don't want to take the time to upload a ss so I copied and posted it..

I wrote an email not to long ago on how it sucks to war using Android. I made a forum post using your suggestions and have made some support. IIIVLADIII made a post on how to speed up your android and it didn't really solve any problems. The issues that I have as well as many other Kaw members are as follow;

When backing up from any page, it always goes back to the top. This is difficult when trying to war. 

There are more steps to take just to attack someone ONCE and by that time, you are already pinned from the other team. 

When looking for allies, after you click on the profile name to view the kingdom and then try to back out, it goes back to the top of page again.

When looking for allies, you have to input the price every time.  It is not like iPhone where you can search for ally and it pulls up allies based on your current gold amount and you have a choice to input a certain amount if you choose as well. 

I am sure it is not easy to make such changes but something needs to be done. I don't feel that I should have to get every Kaw user using Android to agree with me before we see a change. I have been playing for over 4 years,  spent countless amount of real money and as a customer,  I'd like to see something change. My phone benefits me in my life and I will not change it for a game. I think that the mechanics of the game should change to make mine and many others experience better. 

I'm not looking for a glory thread or to make VK, I just want a fair and equal fight. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing your response on how you're going to make your android customers more happier. 

xX__B-E-A-S-T__Xx

They replied:

Ruby replied:

Thanks for contacting us about wars, we are trying to fix some differences between android and iOS clients, however we have no eta on when we may complete this update. Please be patient as we continue to try and make our games better.

Ruby replied:

Thanks for contacting us about wars, we are trying to fix some differences between android and iOS clients, however we have no eta on when we may complete this update. Please be patient as we continue to try and make our games better.

Ruby replied:

4. Wow don't know how that happened, forgive the multiple posts. :shock:

5. Android also needs a blocked list

6. Support droid sucks for wars

7. Support but I like the layout for eb purposes you can see the bar go down while you attack. Also I like the layout I have an ipod and my andriod phone and I prefer this format. On the other hand there are serveral flaws mentioned in this thread so devs please update!

8. support! I have experience of both devices and i believe Devs should make a same attacking system on android then on os. Slightly not fare the cr system either when u jump off an acct u find ur self on the top instead at where u were like on os. Also engine need developping too bcoz os seen all up players compere android where u cant match anybody almost alk over wars.

OS 100+actions in war 1.5b plunder +

Anndroid same account maximum 50-70actions much less plunder bcoz of different variation of attacks