Wars on Android.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xX__B-E-A-S-T__Xx, Jun 7, 2014.

1. @Draggonknight: Gingerbread its same generation with iOS3. Contrary to iOS3, ATA still provide updates and support. So be happy you are still able to play :)

2. And I made a typo: the method works on Android 4.0 and above (so IceCreamSandwich included).

3. Support, have always warred on my droid until a couple days ago n had no idea how much slower I was on my phone till now

4. I would strongly advise everyone using android to look up IIIvladIII's post on forums. He has made a post with detailed images on how to make kaw better for android users. Thanks vlad :)

5. Support.
    We need the following for android, and this does not just affect wars:
    1. Roster (clan or war roster) should not refresh when u open a user profile then go back to roster, similar to idevice
    2. Player profile should not refresh after every action or opening wall, similar to idevice

We r not requesting new features, simply need to level the playfield with idevice users, its only fair. And this should not need plenty supporters, this is basic application support to offer a consistent user experience on different device types. Be more professional in ur support plz.

6. I brought those same exact issues to the devs and this is what they informed me to do. I agree, it should be even.

7. Thought it was just me who was having speed issues with my droid.a repeat action button would be handy. I love warring but it's very slow with my droid.

8. Support from another andriod user. It suck so much that I have given up on war. Take a look at my build and you can see that I'm built for war.

9. Just go to the playes pro to keep on them

10. You can speed up the process on android by adjusting phone settings. There was a thread explaing the process. It really does help.

11. I've always warred on droid. And I've pretty much mastered it. The only thing I have a problem with is when I'm on opponents clan page with targets loaded and then I'm called to xtal. I click market and go to talk. I hit back then it goes to home page. It never used to do that until probably last 2-3 months. Please fix now cause if people r scanning my xtal they get 2-3 hits on me before I load up clan page again thx

12. That thread B is talking about can be found here.

13. Support takes too long between actions even after adjusting animation settings but adjustment did help some

14. The same problems are faced by Android and iPhone users. The biggest of which is not being able to see troop levels during the battle. Pc is the best way to go to see all relevant information on screen at one time..