Wars on Android.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xX__B-E-A-S-T__Xx, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Give us a repeat action button please!

2. On droid i can make one attack while being attacked 4 times by same player on EE.
    It has been requested many time and since long time ago to eliminate this gap due to different UI and different loading speed tabs and still devs have done nothing about it.
    It seems as devs are payed by Apple to keep this gap.

3. Full support op. I think you are right gilga. I spend trill to become a big tank back in s2 on a pc was so fast the thrill the rush and than i tried warring with my android got my ass kicked in no time its a wound who knows weather it will ever heal or not :(

4. Androids in general are awful for running kaw. I have to the kaw application before I can play it again. I'm using a 6month year old HTC one. My 4year old iPod runs significantly smoother even

5. @Gilga_mesh: did you disabled the window animations on your phone? Disabling animations will make unloads way much faster. Basically any action will take an average of 1 second less.

6. TY for advice Vlad. But i'm on clean moded ROM with all fancy effects disabled.

7. @Gilga_mesh: even a clean modded or an aftermarket rom (CM or AOSP based) have windows animations set at x1 by default. You should check at "developer options" in settings.

8. Just disabled mine. I do seem to notice a slight speed up.

9. at vlad your info was usefull but even so its only for people with 4,1+ os there is a majority of people with 2.3 and 4.0 mine was rooted so i already used those tricks but the app isnt very fast