Wars on Android.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xX__B-E-A-S-T__Xx, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Stupid, not serious.

2. I have a galaxy note 3 so it should be just as fast as this is a newer phone.

3. The problem with the Samsungs is all the extra crap added by the factory that had nothing too do with the Android system. It slows the entire thing down. They make a good product but that's why I got away from them.

4. Everyone ignore lethal injection... I played kaw on an iphone for the last two years, and a 4 year old ipod still on ios 5. Switched to a galaxy s5 two weeks ago and kaw and ios fit together like  but kaw and android is more  my crappy worn down ipod can process buttons faster

5. I also cant see my emoji. I hope everyone else can :(

6. No more emojis on forums :cry:

7. Wars on Android: just say no.

For android users like me, link account with either facebook or ata and only war if you can access a PC.

8. Support I have a HTC Android an last year was able to war decently. But as of more recently I get my butt handed to me without notifications an phone sayin still have troops/spies. Plz look into this

9. Support , devs please level the playing field so war becomes a measure of skill/strategy and not the hardware you use

10. Support. Although I haven't warred for a while, this being fixed may entice me to attempt a return to wars as I Found it very tedious amd frustrating

11. @ Subtle, why ignore me? It's not my fault you can't war worth crap on Android. Yes, things could be done to make it easier but I'd take my Android I have now over any icrap device any day of the week.

12. Support 

13. Total support. That's one of the reasons why I don't ee anymore lol