Wars on Android.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xX__B-E-A-S-T__Xx, Jun 7, 2014.

1. total support

2. Support got pin without getting in one hit f not fixed dont war on droid you become liability to clan your warring with.

3. Support I am using Android too it's not as smooth as ios

4. I use android and no, it doesn't go all the way back to roster but goes back to person you attacked

5. Pretty much how i feel about it. Ik that its hard to change the entire system for them though. I have an ipod and my phone and there are noticable differences between them

6. Unlike ios all androids are not the same. Because of this android will always be at a diasadvantage.

7. Support.. in android if we go back to roster it goes back to top.. it should stay where we were.. so plz make this change :)

8. Support ive been playing kaw on android for 7-8 months now, and just last week i decided to switch to pc for one war, attacking was like lightning but it was hard to understand the layout after not playing on pc before, so i fully support an update that will help android and level the playing fields

9. Op this is a common problem on most game interfaces on droid theres no easy fix

10. I'm sure it's not an easy fix but kaw devs said they could try so it doesn't hurt to get the support I suppose. ;)

11. Ill support the cause. I mainly war from pc, however i have noticed the few times internet went out that my droid is significantly more difficult to war on.

12. Support

13. Yeah i will support this not fair i get depleted after the first five attack just because of those steps in order to attack!

14. Yeah scotty its quite annoying :roll:

15. 100% support

16. Works fine for me on both devices. NO Support

17. Ive warred on all types of devices/pc. Android definetely has the shittiest end of the stick. Support

18. You must not war much Dirty :lol:

19. I've tried iOS & it sux for me. I like Android much better. I invested in a really good phone (LG G2) & this thing is super fast. If it's not a serious classic ko style war where an entire clan is sitting on me, I can usually get 2 atks, 1-2scts & the failed stl to sko. Before with the Galaxy S2 it was all I could do to get 1atk & 1 fail stl in.