Wars and Growth. They're not mutually exclusive.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TF_Nightmare-Moon, Sep 8, 2013.

1. The equipment you buy with mith is amazing.

2. Wars help with growing. EE lvl 4/5 for months is nice

3. First off, it is Kingdoms of War and not Kingdoms of Growth. Personally, I have been able to grow while playing the game the way I like. I hit ebs. Been in a couple osw's, competed in EE season 1 and trials. Going into Season 2 now. I have even had over 1T in Allies stripped leaving me with no allies. My advise is to have fun. It's a game.

Huma

4. Solid advice, and I know that it's not just about growth. I would be for the war system whether it assisted with growth or not, because this is Kingdoms at War, as you've said.

5. I'm gonna get sdt and make my build a volary EE build.

6. Even if EE didn't help you grow who cares? What's more fun hitting the fake EB or fighting a fun EE.

7. I hate it how all the war clans now adays are like 5 mil cs to join, then the ones without those stat difference always have to fight those clans

8. Yeah, that's because little clans are too scared to get estoc's edge which gives you plunder bonus and a better chance to get equip. Well their bad.

9. You hate it? You know how many clans were warring season 1? It's not our fault they decided equip is a necessary evil, and are coming a little late to the party..
    And about the growth, wars help you grow a lot. EE helps immensely and the equip you get allows you to hit higher tiers(better pay).

10. I can't seem to grow very well 215K battle wins and still 5 lands off HLBC help me pls

11. If you want to grow quickly, just ally trade and farm an osf or hit ebs. Ee is great for equipment but many don hve the time to sit down and ee enough to make it worthwhile. Osw can also help you grow/bscome stronger. Best way is to catch alot of strip attempts and gain gold by profiting off the ally hires. Not to mention some people pay upwards 95m a hit 