warriors of the murder war fighting clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BrokenWarrior, Jun 15, 2013.

1. 25mil. I make less than that every attack i do

2. I make more than that*

3. Firesnow22, you're on my target list. Good luck now.

4. Dayyyyuuuuuu
    M

5. I means no! Please Dont I Dont want to be sad anymore 

6. Ok I'm sorry I lied. I am an expert warrior that took on antihero and won

7. Ur list you make sandwiches for and give cookies and other nice things? Lol

8. Has firesnow failed to realize my clan? my equipment, hell maybe even my wall! Lmao youve been trolled, So hard!

9. Lover lol

10. Your not that big of interest to me and not worth my time so I don't check walls and equipment. And good clans have rotten apples so I don't judge players based on clan their in. So until you prove yourself I don't care who you are.

11. Lover check your wall. Im gonna go have fun with op here :)

12. Dot, he's a worm too. Good luck 

Well fire, youll be seeing me in your feed Everytime you come out of DTW. And if that means steals and steals then So be it. Without wars, I'm bored here. So Stop self pinning and hit me some more.

13. Lol I'm not self pinning troops regening lol. Maybe someone shouldn't of scout bombed me so you could play with my troops lol

14. Lmao you Dont need your spies to hit with troops? By the way, I'm stealing, not scout bombing.

15. Worm who doesnt like war and wants to hold hands doesnt sound correct though lol

16. I'm sorry, when you say Murder War fighting clan, are you referring to us?
    Or is it merely coincidence? 

17. Well someone else was then lol you can thank them. Btw cya after work

18. God, you too?! Wow, gullible idiots now a days.

19. I think it was coincidental Ryan 