warriors of the murder war fighting clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BrokenWarrior, Jun 15, 2013.

1. No they hit back, made the other person cry and beg for mercy.

2. Right on. 

3. 

4. Dude. Or dudet as girls are called. Sorry I don't know ur gender. So u r a good warrior it seems? Well then lets be friends. Maybe I can convert you to the eb life:)

5. Your argument is wrong fire:p I'm the friend that lost 25 million yesterday. I was So sad, I almostbroke down and started busting in tears. No more war! It makes me sad.

6. Ranger is my friend.

7. Oh yeah! A cat and a person! That shows that when you argue(which is a form of war) sometimes people can get offended and sad...I was sad until my cat jumped on my lap and my friend jumped in to help

8. Yeah lover, how are you btw? Have you recovered?

9. Are you crying again? Lol

10. Not anymore because I'm not warring:) I'm not sad because war makes me sad but now I'm not sad because I don't war

11. Has over 2x more losses than you have wins, yet you claim he is the Noob who can't fight. 

12. ^i know what pain feels like

13. I lost my old account when iPod broke. Can't remember name. Only been playing this account for around a week.

14. Now I'm sad again! Ranger, tell the bully not to war me, it make me sad. He hit me and it took 112 mil()

15. no ways!!! How could he :oops:

16. NOBODY TOUCHES MY FRIEND AND GETS AWAY WITH IT..THAT'S IT IM FARMING YOU. I DECLARE WAR!!!!

17. I thought you didn't like war lol

18. "Firesnow22" get ready to be scouted so many times. I'm not going to attack because you would loose gold and that's mean. I also won't attack because it will ruin your record of losses. Finally I won't attack and will only scout because war makes people sad

19. Ouch! He just took 112 mil x4  Stop the madness I'm getting sad!