WARRIORS GUIDE TO A LIGHTNING FAST BC

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by OfficialRyan, May 5, 2011.

1. it is already.

2. those ugly stupid ass bunches at the beginning of this thread alone should be enough to warrant a desticky action.

3. Better?

4. This thread basically just says go hansel, loads of threads for this, then turn T4?

5. Yes, after going hansel or mixed build, you should go to Tier 4 because that will give you way better plunder than if you remained a hansel or mixed build. This is also the fastest way to HLCBC your account.

6. Oh. My. God. You absolute suck up! You've started typing in green, just like that other kid who got mod ๎’ you've obviously realise you're failing, and have resorted to previously successful tactics - writing in green to attract attention, using lots of pretty pictures with damn sod obvious information and generally sucking up to mods.

Makes me want to strip you again, fool.

~daT.

7. I am not writing in green because of that, I do it because I like writing in color. If you wish I make it orange.

8. This is wrong. Attack buildings should be built first if you are trying to BC "lightning fast" because SoS give the lowest ally plunder, and absolutely no plunder.

Many people have said that you need an ally trading section, to which you responded that you put in a sentence or two about it. If you're trying to make a good guide, ally trading is one of the most important concepts in the game, and to leave it out or write a couple sentences about it doesn't help anyone trying to build T4. At least expand the section, and maybe ask HAV0C if he can help you... he did write a good post about it. I understand that your stats aren't high and you're a new player, so you may not yet know the importance of it, but talk to someone that does for help. BTW Sexwolf can't help you on this one... I saw his ally bonus and it was *abysmal*. Maybe maj can, or TMH if he's still around.

oh look, hex code = 008000 (noob green)

9. What does plunder cap exactly mean (not looking for trolls but a legitimate response)

10. Plunder cap is your max gold amount per hit. Test it on an Osf to record and build then hit again. If you stop gaining more gold you hit your max plunder cap.

11. I think the max amount of money per hit...

Man, they should sticky my Yellow Pages ๎„ˆ... And my guide to animations... I hate finding them

12. Lol go on pc it's easier.

13. My computer is as slow as a slug...

14. Thank you :)

15. I will fix both things hotch kiss

16. Hi sexy!
    My 2 cents worth, fastest way MUST include:
    1. Loads Of Activity! Be active to grow. If u dun press anything, u dun earn anything.
    2. Heh heh. Nobs ftw!

Ok done!
    Cheers๎„†

17. You do it because you're a suck up.

~daT.