WARRIORS GUIDE TO A LIGHTNING FAST BC

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by OfficialRyan, May 5, 2011.

1. What Does bc stand for?

2. How do u transfer gold 

3. Please tell me how to tramsfer gold [/blue]

4. Bc = build complete

To do colors:
    Code:
    [color=blue]text[/color]
    Will look like:
    text

To transfer gold you get player A to hire a ally and player B and player A will volley it as high as Player A can go (assuming player A is to be receiving the gold). Player B then buys the ally back and the process begins again until all of player B's money is in allies and player A, by this time, has gotten a large sum of it.

5. Can someone explain how 2 ally trade pls

6. There's an ally trading thread by HAV0C somewhere in the strategy section.

This guy went inactive or something... Maybe a mod wants to edit this post to make it good or get rid of it? :p

7. Err, his post (this thread lol)

8. How do I transfer money

9. I am here just had no wifi for 2 months which sucked...

10. Great guild deserves a STICKY.

11. It is stickied... You can check by looking at the little bubble thing to the left of the thread name. Threads you have posted on will have a "*" in the circle, threads which are being read will have scrolling lines in the circle, threads which have unread posts will be red, threads which have no unread posts will be blue and stickied threads will have exclamation points in the circle.

12. And the circle become a lightbulb looking shape when a thread is stickied.

13. BUMP FOR SMIGHTER69!

14. Many thanks for your info.

15. Lol I'm almost done with my war cathedrals, bout to move to ally investments