WARRIORS GUIDE TO A LIGHTNING FAST BC

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by OfficialRyan, May 5, 2011.

1. Woah not the response I expected sexy69, cool :p. I'll add more stuff ^_^! Some of it is preference though, and not needed lol.

It's kind of a personal preference/technicality, but I don't like building cathedrals. Regular, individual quests are bad, bad, baaad. Guilds give more plunder, and if you're trying to get T3 BC, guilds will be slightly faster in pwars.

Clan quests are a different story, along with people wanting attack stats for war. If you're doing clan quests I can see building maybe forges or bestiaries so you won't need to use as many (or any) pots to hit the boss. I just don't like cathedrals because they'll give the worst attack stats, so you might as well just stay hansel. For war cathedrals shouldn't give you any advantage at all because you're still trying to BC! That means there should always be someone a lot bigger than you are. If you have high spy stats and are hybrid, it's def. better to go forges because most likely you'll be fighting from self-pin for the whole war.

Just adding in, to me hansels with nice spy bonuses are worth much more in war than a noob attack build. A hansel with 200k spy attack (not even full T3/Lowlands) is worth more than someone with 800-1,000k combined stats in most situations. I won't go into war tactics, but small hansels are great.

I don't remember if I said this before, but when you start building T4, if you have more than one attack building you'll want to switch those buildings first and leave your guilds for last. Guilds give the most plunder for T3, so it's best to keep them going!

I'm not sure if you'd like to spend the time doing this, but you might want to calculate the exact points where you should switch from buying land to converting to T4. Remember, you should start buying highlands before you build T4! I don't remember if you included this, but people NEED to pick their build before building T4. If you're not already BC, destroying T4 buildings is expensive.

Lastly, I feel like you should put a disclaimer at the top or something, reminding people that this guide is just for basic general information and if people want to learn more they should join a good clan. Please don't advertise your own clan though :p. You don't really need to, but people shouldn't just read these guides on forums and then think they know how to play lol.

2. Oh, and @ haters

Yah, I do think that he made the guide just to get it stickied and he's been sucking up to sexwolf, but he's shown that he wants to make it better! It's stickied now anyways, so gogogo help him out ^_^. It's not a bad idea to have a guide to BC for noobs on forums.

Ummm, I think you turn many people away from this thread because of the title... I lold @ it too, and that's really why I started posting here. There's no way to BC "lightning fast" without hitting nobs or getting gold from other people (either trade, buy, or pwar reward). This guide will get you to BC in about 6-8 months if you are active and play everyday. Hopefully that'll change, but who knows. You might be able to cut it down by a month or two if you're a pro ally trader, can do PvE when you're bigger, and avoid war (both system and real). Again, a good clan will teach you how to trade, but right now the best are doing pwars.

3. Hotchkiss that was well said... The title is kinda bad...

4. The ally trading section will be added at the bottom and will be posted within the next couple days, thank you for your patience.

5. How do i transfer money?

6. You xfer $ from an alt, friend, or your main. Just volley an ally. I think someone has a thread about it somewhere.

7. People used to do it a lot more, but devs increased the amount you'd lose after dropping an ally. If you're planning to use nobs you should wait... It'll take you months to grow later, but only a week or two to get lowlands t3.

8. Oh and cool 69sex .

Making a really good ally trading guide/section is really hard to do because the bigger clans will protect their strategies, and individuals usually aren't willing to give them up because then their strats won't be as effective. I think the most important concept is to make noobs realize that the game is really based around allies. Allies give you gold and stats- eventually far more than buildings give. Stripping someone is the worst thing you can do in this game because allies determine how strong a player is. Even with PvE out, a good ally trader with enough cash out will make more in 1 day of trading than 1 day of PvE. The LB players have 10 trillion gold, and you can't get that from attacks (not all have mashed nobs...).

One guide that was actually pretty good (** even though I don't like the guy that made it, and some of his posts were so bad it was funny **) is roflstomp's guide to explode attack build. What makes me like that guide so much is that it starts newer players with trading allies. That way those players will develop their own strategies, be able to make more gold and less mistakes, and be more comfortable trading. It's great to start early so you can trade with ease when you're bigger. I'd bump the guide and everything if it is still around, but it's seriously outdated now.

It's too bad though- the top clans are harder to determine if you're new because the clan LB is LOL. Almost all of them had multiple subclass that would accept and train new players. Now most only want players with higher stats, or don't accept as many noobs to train. That's mostly because of highlands and T4, but still! I don't think zaft lets people in that don't know how to trade, and if they are admitted it's one of the first things they are made to do... along with stocking pots :p.

If you're serous about including all of that, I'd suggest that you introduce basic ally trading early on, like the market, you MAKE MONEY every time your ally sells (that's super important, and most new players don't know that at all, and even ask players not to buy their allies), and maybe volleying. When you start building T4/buying highlands, that's when ally trading becomes super important if you're not going to mash nobs all the way.

If you're wondering why I'm saying all this, it's because there's a total lack of even halfway decent players coming into this game, and 99% of them get started down a road to further failure. On ally trading... higher liquidity the better it is for everyone! Plus, it's a good way to pick up new members that are interested in learning more ;). I put in (and I didn't check to see if you said this earlier) that you should let people know that forum guides are just general, basic information, and for more advanced information on how to play a game, players need to join a good clan. You don't even need to advertise your own clan. People will see that you know stuff, and then usually go ask you. Hmmm, there was something else I was going to say, but I'll remember it later.

I guess too that it really helps to learn from the old pro players. Learning from people like warsin, godsin, ultimate, two, bun, and a few others was amazing. I'm still not as good as they are, but experience counts a LOT! I have been asked a lot about what clan people should join, and my advice is always that you should find a clan that fits you best.

These are some good questions that you should think about:

General Q's:

Are you able to play in the timezone that most of your clanmates play?
    Do you speak the same language as your clanmates?
    Would you fit in to the clan's environment? (ie, if you enjoy ******* people up and don't take any **** from anybody, maybe iG is the right clan for you. If you like peace, love, and tea parties, maybe you should think about PrettyPrettyPinkPonyCareBearsClub)
    Your age and the age of your clanmates.
    Your style of play! Are you a warrior, or are you looking for friends?

If you like war clans, I always ask:

Would you want to put war in front of your own building and growth?
    Are you willing to war for extended periods of time?
    Are you going to quit if you get stripped, or will you strip back even harder?
    You're going to get hit and pinned no matter who you are eventually. Are you OK with taking hits now and then, sometimes from people that just nobed a spy alt to BC to hit your clan?
    Are you willing to strip other players? (*This question is kind of outdated. There was a big thread about morals and whatever about this earlier*)

If you're looking for a PvE clan or something, there are plenty of those around. Personally, I don't know why someone would play Kingdoms at WAR and not want to war, but whatever.

ps sexy69, can you check your post out on an iPhone too please? The bottom part looks a little weird ;).

9. Buy nobs, only way to "lightning fast" Bc

10. ^^ if you remove the "lightning fast" part you'll gain a lot more respect too lol.

11. wats oaf and osf???

12. so can any1 ans me???

13. OSF = Open Spy Farm (once called Open Secret Farm)
    it is a build consisting of 100% spy buildings. They leave money out (opening) by selling allies or dropping potions so you can hit them (Farm) and make money at no risk. As they have no defense you are almost always guaranteed a win.
    As they are a spy build the name Open Spy Farm was applied.
    They are the foundation to any Plunder War.

OAF = Open Attack Farm
    The mirror image of an OSF these farms open for people to Steal from.
    There are two types.
    Old Style consists of 100% attack buildings. Having 0 Spy Defense almost always guarantees a win.
    New Style is an OSF build who pins its spies to 0. With it's spies at 0 it has no spy defense and can be stolen from with a win almost every time. Every 5 minute these OAF regen spies but being stolen from re-pins the spies.

New Style OAF are a little more labor intensive but they have the luxury of being OSF or OAF as they choose.

Hope that answers your questions.

14. tyvm :)
    in order not to affect the plunder,how many SOS should be build???

15. The only part I'm confused about is near the beginning (once you start with spy) you make as many level 4 guilds as you can and then start with the defense buildings on the lands that don't have a guild on it?

16. [​IMG]

Great thing about this guide's build is that your plunder doesn't drop dramatically after each attack. On my first hit I make 12.4m and on my last hit I make 12.3m. Your plunder with a Beastiary (level 3) with no allies is approximately 75k with full troops but with your 26th hit you make approximately 1k. So let's think about the difference in plunder at full troops and your last hit amount of troops - 74k. Not much. Guilds allow more ally plunder than any other building per hit. Your ally plunder can't change from 12m to 6m from start to finish can it? No, just your attack building's plunder falls. So I conclude your plunder first hit might not be the highest but your last hit is nowhere near the lowest, allowing your plunder to be more consistent and in the end giving you higher overall plunder. Just what you want for upgrading guilds!

17. What do you mean transfer money???? You cant?? Or do you mean volleying?

18. Several points.

1. Any character build is SLLLLLOOOOWWW without being plunder capped ALL THE TIME. Allies are priority #1 ... not 5 or so like you list them
    2. To get lowlands LC with level 3 guilds will again slow your growth. Spending that much on land is rediculous when you can go to level 4 guilds and make much more.
    3. OK I had more points but ... not a good guide overall.... I've LC reset many times, built many different ways, this is not the best by far....