Warring Multiple Accounts

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISI-IOI-IRI-IAI, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Please disallow warring more than 1 account. This should be a no-brainer to the development team. Couples & others who war from the same IP address will just have to deal with it.

Warring multiple accounts has a very significant negative impact on wars & simply put; the cons outweigh the pros by a longshot.

Offenders should receive a 30day war ban for first offense & a permanent with chance of appeal in 6months war ban on second offense.

2. Little harsh.

3. No support warring multiple accounts is fun. Only should be punished if they're in the same bracket.

4. Support. Let me guess what happened?

5. OP HAS BROKEN SWORD.

POINT IRRELEVANT

^See what I did there 

6. Ahhhhh that's good :lol:

7. Hahaha

fuuudge I almost got hit by a car

8. No support its fun warring multiple accounts

9. I say thee nay!

10. No support, I have 2 brothers who war in my house, also warring 3-4 accnts per war is challenging and a way not to get bored when u only come up once every 10mins

11. Try it lord sora the kaw police will catch you quicker than you think

12. Sora I remember you used to sometimes war 2 accounts in primal to aim for smaller match....

13. I wouldnt be surprise if sora does it now in season wars

14. Lol said the guy who cast and didn't make it. Hmm was he using another account?...

15. This already isn't allowed...

16. They said it wasnt allowed then they re allowed it. Perfectly fine to war multiple accts

17. What if...

What if...

WAIT FOR IT!

What if everyone who warred from the same IP address actually had different houses, different Internet routers, different signal bouncers, different proxies?

Wow... My head just exploded with bubbles, giggles and pink fluffiness from that awesome realization.

SO, get this...

SOME PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME IP ADDRESS, OK?

PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THE SAME AREA...

They have their incoming and outgoing packets bounce to some server that's... like 15-20 miles away, whichever Internet Provider they use. That server is their IP address.

18. Ops wars with multiple accounts bahahah do ironic. Mr sora

19. Heres a ?. How u going 2 stop peeps from warring so many account? If I have 3 devices. 1 personal cell phone with 4g and a work phone on 3g and my tablet that uses wifi? How would that be stopped? Just wondering..

20. lol broken sword, and war bans for 30 days? Pft they should give you that for being inactive, I say 80% plunder reduction as a punishment for warring multiple accounts in the same bracket specially if they face each other