Waramen, The clan destroyer

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ------S-e-R-a-p-H------, May 24, 2012.

1. War amen follow me back I have to ask you some questions

2. Waramen, you have no right to boot me from my thread

ToU states that I only need to leave if-

•I excessively swear (noob, cough cough)
    •I spam (I see no repeated posts, but you are probably illiterate, so...)
    •I am rude or disruptive (nope ;) )

3. You have broken the ToU waramen by using ST*U and GT*O. They are still considered bypasses.

4. Noob 14/14/3 p:33

Too easy. And you think WiG would fall? Lol. Waramen, you're already dtw regularly. I might get my alt just to farm you

5. Waramen, you have no grounds to expel me from your thread. And frankly, I don't like your tone when talking to me on my thread.

6. How is this your thread btw lol learn what I'm doing? I have 0 money 20,000 spy attack pots and nothin to lose continue

7. It's my thread because I said so, and you can't force me to take my word back.

Also, as soon as you said WiG could be disbanded, I knew your mental state wasn't right. So I'm repossessing your thread for better use.

8. King I like pandas! Let's talk about pandas!

9. Pandas are good. Not racist at all! Wanna hear a panda joke?

10. So a panda walks into a bar.

He eats, shoots the bartender, and leaves.

His calling token at the crime scene was a dictionary page with the worda "eats shoots and leaves" under the words "panda".

11. Bad joke aside, bad grammar quite literally kills. Want an example?

Punctuate the sentence

"A woman without her man is nothing".

12. I'm hijacking this damn thread and turning it into an OT talk about pandas. You may begin

13. Ok so a panda walks into a bar, a second panda walks into a bar. A third panda sees the bar and walks around it

14. Ghost, it already happened. Nice try, though.

15. Thanks GHOST its ok I do lots of stupid stuff myself before looking

16. Some people say I'm not very fast..... Oh look panda! Ok so what do you get when you have a panda born in Mexico?

17. Damn I didn't even know you were talking about pandas

18. WANT TO KNOW SOEMTHING FUNNY?
    everytime i go in-active(or on rare occasions when i leave) the clan falls :D so far its happened to 3 clans,one of them being my very 1st