War4YourKaw,Your time is up!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sighmin-Templar-the-Arbiter, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Then what I your clan?

2. Empire rising :):):):) call me an eb noob all you want i know its not true everyone i know knows its not true so cool carry on

3. ER a no farming clan... Lol

4. Its not a no farming clan lmao come along some time you might learn something

5. Also where did farming come from :-\

6. [​IMG]
    Ok... You can hit back if hit, still a no farming clan as you can read.

7. 3:54 pm. Dang its evening late here

8. Lol you've obviously never seen my ss's before. I change it each time I want to post something on forum

9. No one better jump in on w4r lol! YOUR member called him out so he shouldfinish it. or make an apology for raging

10. Put the whole clan page in ss we hit bl on monday not wednesday we dont go by kaw mainstream and i dont why that says that on there tbh i farm all the time so do most of are members :-\ this is the game

11. I didn't read whole clan page

12. Ok at the top it says be prepared for osw min 5000 each pot then it goes into ee requirements we do eb just like youre clan dont call me an eb noob if i am that makes you 1 as well

13. I'm glad I don't have to deal with being represented by this any more :lol:

14. You don't speak for anyone but yourself.

15. Romani you are pathetic stop trying to talk yourself up  I thought the thread was funny before you started posing. Now it's even better.

16. Noob rage.

17. Was that at me carebears?

18. Lock please,not gonna bother bragging anymore,I'm just gonna hit him.