War4YourKaw,Your time is up!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sighmin-Templar-the-Arbiter, Dec 25, 2012.

1. It's nice to KaW is still full of stupid forum threads and dumb "wars" 3 months later.........it's kinda sad IMO

2. Arbiter, I've learned the hard way that if someone is farming you it's probably NOT a good idea to make any sorta post or thread about it. The guy (yes farmer_tracker, you) still hits me. He had stopped until I posted some about him and he started back up. I then made a thread and that made it worse. So don't do this, it only makes it worse. I will probably get farmed for this. Btw farmer, don't hit this account. Hit my main. I have a lot more out on him.

3. **** me, 1.5bill is like, totz so much!!!

/sarcasm

You have no idea how hard it was to type that spelling error 

4. I didn't even put that space there...

5. 1,5b . U get ally plunder from Fails? Check my adp. I have no atk pots. Stop lieing
    To sound tuff. Ebwarrior!!

6. Oh... He's in my clan...

7. Haha OP steal 3/3/6 np... smh I made 18 mil off all that combined xD try harder Arbiter.

8. I'm sorry then arkst

9. Apparently we're training him to be better...

10. Well I would first have him stop posting noob threads such as this, then train him to not be a wall warrior if he doesn't have the **** to back it up.

11. This was yesterday...

12. Oh, he's getting "trained," alright 

13. Lol leash your members guys  they get out of hand and stupid if ya dont. Stop making pointless threads.

14. lewd material... Tsk tsk tsk

15. So who do I farm here? 

16. Funny funny

17. Arkst kick the noob from youre clan easy!! Mission accomplished

18. :lol: @ your clan approving this.