--War--

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by W32xWrongHoleHever, Jan 31, 2017.

1. December 15th China Seizes US naval drone in international waters, 50 miles northeast of the Philippines.

January 11th China's sole Aircraft Carriers sails thought the Taiwanese Strait which causes Taiwan to scramble fighter jets to keep a watch on the carrier.

January 17th Taiwan begins military exercise simulating Chinese invasion.

January 20th, Us President Donald Trump becomes first president since Jimmy carter in 1979 to speak to Taiwan leader over the phone.

January 25th China starts mobilizing Long range missiles in range of the US. China has now stationed long range missiles on the Russian border in north eastern china in the province of Heilongjiang.

January 30th People's Liberation Army updates their website and posted a slogan "War breaking out tonight" and quoted in the South China morning post which a Chinese senior military official said is not just a slogan but practical reality. Officials have also called for military deployments in the South China Sea and for a missile defense system to guard the Korean Peninsula.

Seems we might have ourselves a party coming up boys!

2. Does this mean that my off brand otterbox won't be arriving as scheduled?

3. I'm with it

4. Damn all the cough syrup I order will be delayed

5. Better choose express shipping.

6. Lmao, the Hiroshima bomb is gonna be nothing compared to Beijing bomb :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. I feel horrible for laughing

8. Now this is what you call a comment except you are gonna get nuked by them first ik paybacks annoying right? :lol: :lol:

9. Lol wut? No sources as well.

10. ÐAÐҰ SAҰS:
    Son I walk 3 rounds of this Earth in my daily morning routine, and you call a band of kids with chopstics a party? seriously a joke or something for dady to laugh on?
    Was lame joke but yes Dady enjoyed it!!

11. U.S. intelligence agencies and the Pentagon’s Strategic Command are working on a new evaluation of whether the Russian and Chinese leadership could survive a nuclear strike and keep operating, even as President Donald Trump seeks to reshape relations with both nations.

The new study, ordered by Congress before Trump took office, drew bipartisan support from members who harbor deep concern about China’s increasing military boldness and distrust of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s intentions.

While Trump has pledged to “greatly strengthen and expand” U.S. nuclear capabilities, he also has predicted he can make deals with Putin that may include reducing U.S. sanctions in return for future cuts in nuclear arsenals. The two leaders talked by phone for about an hour on Saturday.

An article from Bloomberg news.