War Zaft and Zero Gravity

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllAlienlll, Aug 15, 2014.

1. I LIKE TURTLES

2. Lmao those comments

3. I'm gonna say zaft op. Zaft has war experience and fighters, as well as massive numbers and alliances. zero gravity has guests and eb players. While they may be able to fight a clan of the same size, a clan like zaft would obliterate them.

4. Any decent osw clan would destroy them lol.

5. Don't forget the lb players 

6. I love the OP

7. I think it would be close, but I'm gonna have to go with zero gravity on this one

8. Give op a break. Guy is new.

9. Ah, it's been years since I've done that. I don't expect to do that again for another couple years

10. Vote for me for forummer just did a great thread not to long ago

11. EB clans usually dont war because it takes to much dedication to the game to become good enough to make it worth the while. Now you want to see an EB clan do an OSW?????
    The war wouldnt even get started because it wouldnt be worth zafts time. These players war for months and the psychos EVEN LIKE IT!!! They get all giddy in chat just talking about the strips they do and the times they are caught naked. THEY FRICKEN LOVE THIS! Keeping logs on the sleep cycles of the enemy even.
    You go against a OSW clan you better be more theni an EB player who checksi in twice a day. Be ready for a LONG war that will make hate the game

12. Zaft are nubs Zero gravity all day

13. Nigga ... Zaft has more ... Zaft has more........

14. Plot Twist... Both alliances lose to me 

15. Lmao op most zaft clans run b2b hte also. The best part is. They have banks already and have experience and numbers. Zero gravity would be done within 2 weeks tops. However I like zero gravity.

16. Most of Zero Gravity's members would leave as soon as war started...
    And then go to a different HTE clan.

17. I just found HTE

18. What the hell is a zaft