War Tax and the Return of the Old School System War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WARGORlLLA-, Aug 5, 2014.

1. I cannot see any negative here if done as requested. The more war options the better. Especially for resolving issues. A new war reward system or even limited mith would be a bonus for adding some incentive for those who do not or cannot ee for whatever reason.

2. Yes. Well over four years. This is my newest account but it's on my newest iPod so it's easier to post with this one. But let's stay focused. Everyone is posting good ideas. Please send feedback to Devs. Together we can do this๎„๎€

3. I wanna know my original date?

4. Yup, exactly optimal chaos

5. 40 supports!๎€Ž tell your friends to look for this thread. For Devs to consider this, we need a lot more supporters

6. Oh yes, there is one more benefit of giving us the old school system wars back. We won't have to see bad match ups anymore.
    I hate seeing stacked rosters. In old school system wars, as long as people know how to use their builds, all of them were able to war well.

7. Full support! Bring back the old system wars

8. Much support. I miss being able to conduct friendly system wars with allied clans.

9. support ร—10000000

10. Full support. I loved the old system wars. Did them often and made a lot of friends through them.

11. I support and honestly yes people did abuse and do plunder wars but it wasn't causing problems for anyone...

12. Much support! Did a system war a few weeks ago for old times sake and i forgot how fun it was!

13. I loved system war!! Especialy when you were helping a group of seasoned gamers that knew how to lead a clan!!!

14. Support! System war was one of my favorite things about this game.

15. Support