War Talk Radio: Week 13 War 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by UnicornPoopCookie, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Acoustic Sunrise over WAR Honour 41 to 38

2. NCU now over OG, 51 to 50...fighting to hold their lead

WWZ over DiV 41 to 39 with just a few minutes left

EPIC ELITE just blew past Devils Reborn! 50 to 44!!!!

3. I am going for V-HAWKS as a win!

4. LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!

Keep an eye on that NWOCB v WarLoR!! Still anyone's game with lots of plunder being made with every KO!

5. Someone Ko teja! 10b lol

6. Acoustic Sunrise 42, War Honour 39...war just ended....waiting for final tallies

WarLoR suddenly 7 ahead of NWOCB!! What happened there???

V Hawks 47 AOW 46 close close CLOSE!

7. The last war is coming to a close...I'll have final scores soon. Pay attention to this space.

War Talk Radio is brought to you by Squires Bubble Gum Chewing Tobacco....smoooth tasting and you can blow bubbles.

8. Og Alliance beats NCU in a close battle

9. Nice sponsor 

10. Gr8 thead

11. Yes. its nice to return from war and see my clan triumphant in the news :D

12. We just pulled away with it in the last 2 min great war guys 

13. And I'm back with the

WK13 War 1 SCORE REPORT

One thing to notice is that, for many of these matches, the post war score does not really show how close some of these wars were. Last minute tactics and strategy...that "hold your fire til you see the whites of their eyes" mentality and superb clan discipline...make the final scores in several cases look a lot more divergent than they were during the heat of battle.

Battlegrounds II 41, Death Incarnate 48
    Tgia ReBorn 26, PERKUTUT ARMY 69
    DLoK 20, Assassins Destiny 69
    DRAGONS SANCTUARY 66, -DeVaSt4TioN- 50
    Chaos Reborn 49, Rising Hawks 67
    ABANDON ALL HOPE 37, Wingless_Archangels 64
    Pillars of Chaos 39, Spartans of The under world 26
    K.o.S 46, FAITH 76
    MurDer War. 36, Kings Castle 93
    SILVER 70, -Elysium- 73
    Zero_Tolerance 70, La Resistance 66
    The KAW Rulerz 3, The Umbrella Corp. 58
    oG Alliance 51.5, N_C_U - Dominion 51.1 !!!!
    Empire Rising 106, Clan A 41
    Acoustic Sunrise 43, WAR Honour 41
    Towers of Fail 57, S.O.T.R.A 42
    DiViNuM FuRoReM 53, World War Z 45
    Epic Elite 52, Devils Reborn 45
    NWOCB 79, WarLoR 91
    V-Hawks 47, -ART-OF-WAR- 48
    SEALs 64, WILDERS_CHILI 3

oG v NCU was a very very very close finish!
    DRAGONS SANCTUARY was a great come from behind victory.
    And what can you say about the NWOCB v WarLoR matchup?? Two very fine clans trading hits and trading the lead all the way to the very end! Props to both their WCs!!

There were some terrific matchups today and I'd love to have been a Unicorn on the wall in many of those clans...watching it all unfold. Acoustic Sunrise v WAR Honour...I'd like to see them come together again. V-Hawks and AOW...just WOW! And Death Incarnate...very well done. BGII is not easily beaten in war! I was on the edge of my seat!

Congrats to winners and nice work by the war commanders. Best of Luck to all of you in upcoming wars!!

14. Looks like the oG Alliance had a tough one today. Winning by .4bill.

15. Yeah oG v NCU. Amazing. That war might have been one by a last second ko. One last bright green report in the victor's cc coulda been what done it.

16. won* not 'one', though they sound the same when I say them out loud . Typing too fast

17. Awesome thread. Would love to see more. Keep it up!

18. The og alliance vs MCI was a nailbiter from start to finish. Glorious matchup. Honestly thought we might lose late game. Thankfully tactics were spot on (obviously not going to disclose those). HUGE respect to ncu. They fought right to the last second. Blown away by the result

19. Nice thread idea unicorn. Was far too busy during the war to read though lol. Nice find afterwards though :). Really enjoy your threads, keep up the awesome work