War Rewards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DuchessYuna, Apr 30, 2021.

1. War community is dying. I was in a 15v15 indi and there was only one tier that war and tbh it was a bit sad. We can’t expect changes to war anytime soon due to devs not putting much effort into it. However I believe if eb and ee leaderboard rewards are the same, it would attract a lot more new players to war. I believe they used to be the same before but idk why it has been changed, but I do remember a lot more people warring back then. Adding onto this, another idea(which not many people will like) is to have a minimum overall rank to cast for war, for example the top 30k on overall leaderboard. Maybe top 20k. Purely to prevent players from casting new accounts and action hunting for top 10. Anti-social is notorious for this atm, in the 15v15 indi when he had the option to assn a bottom diver and get actions and help the team or scout bomb a bottom and get actions and leave, he chose option number two. Spit on him.

CTC and Thrawn like this.
  2. ye the games dead lol

3. I agree, except for small players being able to war, all should have the chance

4. Most small players have ownership of larger accounts. Smaller players could sit at their stats and action hunting for t10 all the time so it’s one thing to cross off

Party-Thor-of-Midgard likes this.
  5. Add aqua and inferno to war spoils

BadRobot likes this.
  6. It's not the legend rewards for EE that suck, it's the rewards for each individual EE war. The current system promotes action hunting and divers usually get the short end of the stick with rewards. Win or loss.

7. I can't speak for other lb but warring is a big commitment. Banking and then staying on to make sure allies don't get hired last minute makes a 1 hour war a 2+ hour commitment. If this could be made easier I would much appreciate it