War Matchup and Schedule for Week 13

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Aug 27, 2013.

1. I got really excited when I saw the phrase "all star wars" ... Don't play Jedi mind tricks on me that way! Hahaha

2. I dont agree with giving the last clan to sign up a no match when there are odd no. of sign up. Its a good thought but not put in a correct way. what i wanna say is... lets say there are 3 clans A,B,C. These are the most strongest or weakest clan to sign up. A,B & C can be matched with other as all 3 of them hv similar build stats.But now the question arises whether to match A&B , A&C or B&C. Now u can use that system. Since A was the last clan to sign up u should match B & C to be more fair .

3. Ohhh well... people keep talking this things week over week, loads of suggesstions were given, war facts are also provided, but the sad thing is, DO THEY EVEN CARE TO LISTEN?.,

Maybe in the next wars i wouldn't be surprised if i saw 10or lesser sign ups..

Goodluck devs!!!

4. How come I lose an edge no matter what clan I leave. On Monday I had 5 (should have been 6 but whatever). I left clan I did ee in expecting to lose one - fair enough. However I kept losing one no matter what other clans I joined and then left.

What's the logic in that except easier programming? It dissuades us from xtaling to help friends do unlocks.

5. Just a thought to mix things up a but devs....

It would be a very interesting war if NO xstals were allowed (just as another option....I love my xstals so don't want them eliminated ;) but just as another option).

I think this would produce some very interesting results and would incorporate another strategy option. Plus you would definitely get broader participation.

6. Sugah the devs plan was to promote clan loyalty by making u stay put to not lose ee. That was how the initially promoted ee wars. The problem was many people couldn't field a whole team so they ended up leaving their home clan for a new home clan. EE destroyed many clans who didnt do the wars to help create new conglomerates. It would be interesting to see a ss of the top 50 clan str lb b4 ee wars started compared to now.

7. Dev just teasing with us. It doesn't take this long to do some war testing. This is getting really OLD dev. Just forget about the EE war and move on to some else๎„…

8. Devs. Can you please explain how the war ranking system works?! Why is it a clan can win a war and not go up in rank at all. But when a clan loses a war. They drop 3? The ****?! Can we please get an answer about this? I know it's been asked before.

9. Any chance u could skip the loosing edge part for season 2? Many clans will split up due to the ee wars.

10. Hello Dev's

Any chance you can skip losing Rancor points earned. We work hard to earn those points and one 2 week vacation can wipe them all out.

Also, will there be a chance to earn season 1 equipment in season 2 as well?
    For example, you earn 50 points in season 2 and get all the Season 2 equipment. Then, if you continue earning over 50 points, you can earn the season 1 equipment in the same point levels as in season 1. For those that have already earned some season 1 equipment, once you reach 50 season 2 points, those season 1 points get added to the 50 points and you can continue earning the season 1 equipment you missed.

Sounds like a good incentive for more people to war, don't you think?

11. These locked rosters for players that cannot do EE are a drag....now I'm stuck again, because my schedule won't allow for the participation needed....thanks ever so much

12. Kaw ADMIN could you tell us if there are any plans to make EE less prohibative like a lower tier reward with no mith?

13. I am all fine with EE wars. I think most matches are fair but the 10 ko set time is the only thing that really is annoying.

14. I prefer 1 hr wars with advantage ko. They bring out the real warriors and show who's tactics are better. Altho I do feel that for season 2 there should be a combination of a few different types of wars including 2 hr wars.๎…Œ๎‚๎€

15. I need war 4 please any openings!?

16. to the admins, programmers... i implore u look at rising hawks history... they ARE exploiting YOUR mechanics to make themself invincible... nobody... imean NOBODY has even a chance unless using same exploit... anyhow... i said my piece...

17. War 2 was a great match with kings but war 4 was a really bad mismatch never should have happened at all u need to look into that one

18. All the respect for wwz u guys still fought hard and have it ur all but it was a total mismatch K.o.S has been there we know how it feels ... Just want the devs to look and see wat happened and try to adjust

19. 20 buildings...all pots...all bronze bars (10k approx) and my 1 little ally. That's what you stole from me devs