War Jewel Drops

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Yup, support it. Devs please increase the war drops :D

2. Or first hunt :) at least that was the most fun

3. Support, we have to bank gold (losing some of it) and spend a lot of our time to war. Also there is the risk of losing and getting no jewels at all.

4. Make EE drop 100 jewels for just participating!! even the losers lost time in their hte clans!! should also give 7bill bonus as well from all of us daring to leave the all mighty hte eb

5. there was an event a few event backs where you could cycle through a few easy ebs and get decent drops. now it's just hte. but i agree. they should double it for ee.

6. true too farrock...first event was more interesting for being the first...but rewards and equip were a few short for some levels...anyway it was good too

7. Some easy ebs in fast running let you to be near at tops...you lose gold but you got good equips...sometimes is good events as we did in the past...i remember two in particular:doing nml as a crazy and reck too...was funny

8. First event was actually a hunt with ebs changing every 2 days and people would gather to figure out which eb is the best. Now the 'events' are well, what are they? 'Get more from hte' event. You could even win seals back in the days :shock:

9. I support this like 1000 times. I did 2 wars yesterday and lost out on so much in terms of jewels. If you war there is just about zero chance your hitting 5k. If I keep warring 2k won't happen. Either make like a flat 50/100 jewels per win or a 1 to 1 ratio with mith earned. Throwing ideas out there.

10. yeah i got some equips doin that. dont remember which. but i was doin nml, destroyer, to the chamber, origins, tfo, and i got decent stuff.

11. If karma supports it, then so do I

12. Support