War is coming!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Apr 19, 2013.

1. 43T strip - biggest ever in KaW?

2. If not the biggest, definitely top 2-3

-Slaughter

3. Nope it's the biggest. By more than 2x lol.

-VAL

4. Congrats on the strip. Always respected and had no beef with the clan. Take good care and enjoy your accomplishment.

5. Yafi back in business

6. Cheers buddy, first your alt... Next is your main IMF shugar plum

7. It is not about whether you have beef with us; it's about us having beef with you. :evil:

8. Apparently we're noobs and losers. We have to remind everyone we're not i guess 

9. Yeah 43t is by far the largest strip ever. And something tells me it's only just began.

And who said anything about umbrella. Big bad Warlor ran to join them a few days ago in fear of yafi. I doubt very much so Os or RCa want to jump in. Yay family lol

10. RCA might join the war but I highly doubt Os would want to war against Yafi so soon
    But you never know Have fun Yafi and Warlor
    And good luck to the both of you 

11. Os won't break their CF

And RCA won't out their neck on the line for a clan that came running to them a few days ago because they knew what was coming.

I'm waiting on an always snarky response from Valor. She always runs her mouth like she's some legit bad ass on here. It was just a matter of time before someone slapped her and her mouthy ass clan back down to size.

12. No Osiris won't break CFWe gave our word on this cf.And it will stay that way

Osiris

13. Who is in war?

Yafi vs. Umbrella Corp?

14. You hit the nail on the head iProphet

15. Lets go Umbrella Corp!

KAFChaotic Pride

16. Ummmmm wow  incredible clan preparation and execution ....

17. Did I read 43t? :lol:

That's a good hit.

18. hahahaha warlor got stripped by 43T ?? where mighty IMF go :eek: :eek: ? ?
    I thought IMF love to strip :cool:
    Didn't he Stripped people from TF earlier by himself and put their names on his wall as collections how rich he is? :lol: