War idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nick2, Mar 20, 2013.

1. We can use RedStar and Cella as an example, so they declare on each other when going to bed can get a good nights sleep, wake up the next morning one forfeits they can go back to OSW do the damage they need and back into protection mode during the night.

2. Farmer tracker is my home dog js

3. Without the devs keeping an eye in this it really would be damaging to osw... I still like the concept.

4. I think devs would go for it

5. I think you guys are missing the counter argument to farmers counter argument! (Argument-ception)

What if I told you

It would be random *mind blow*

6. Good idea but people would use it for getting free crystals,free mith, and easy gold. It would also would be used to keep people from getting hit during a OSW.

7. That would be cool but the point of it is to 1 v 1 someone you obviously don't like so you can prove who is better.. At least that's what ij thought the point was

8. Boss. He is saying people would abide it as they did the original war system. No doubt the intention is good.

9. Support but as I said, many loopholes

10. Random seems interesting.. How random? Obviously near stats. What if you could select a list of potential war targets? To much?

11. We already have a way to war each other.. it's called pressing the attack button. ;) If anything devs should just increase payout from pvp.

12. No pots would exclude a large portion of the kaw community as they are essential to have I mass quantities to protect yourself properly.

13. NO I DONT LIKE IT AS SAID MANY LOOP HOLES.. Good thought tho. ATM ESTOC ARE ENOUGH. Im not yellin FYI.

14. No support, like your 1 v 1 idea. Work on it and I'm sure most will like it. :lol:

15. No free xtals or gold , as for the reward is based on actions ! And the war would last 1-2 hours because it's not 2 clans , it's only 2 people , so you can't start it and go to bed like that