War Guide

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PnDa_Mr-Panda_PnDa, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Lol op watches WWE...

2. Jacoby all I can say to u is

No
    *facepalm

3. Hmm...very basic but Gd for people new to ET.
    I thought this guide would have some tactics but only the common ones are listed
    But Gd job anyway 

4. I will be making a more advanced war thread soon

5. I disagree with forfeiting 20-30 bill for big clans ... My clan did a 40 bill comeback in the last hour to win the war.

I think it all depends but ultimately don't give up

6. Nice explanation of Estocs wars for inexperienced players like myself.
    Can this be stickied, or an improved version made to be stickied or something?
    PS, Title should be Estoc War Guide, since it is specific to Estoc Trials.

7. BUMP *NOTE*NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO READ THIS IS YOU HAVEN'T WARRED BEFORE.
    AND PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

8. pros and cons of tactics would be a helpful add. Also some how to's - self ko, why/when - xtal use, etc...

9. More info about preparing for War might be helpful as well. I'm surprised by how many people go into a war without full defence and spy defence pots, or do not cast all the stat increasing mith spells.

With the mith purchases it is possible to cast all four stat increase spells in the last half hour before war (buy six mith, cast veil of darkness, buy six more, cast bloodlust, buy six more - that is your 18 for the day...)

Ideally when going to war you should have plenty of every potion, and either plenty of mith or plenty of cash to buy it with.

10. Thank you for making that all clear to me 

11. Nice start. Missing a bit though. And try some more color/font/etc added in next time

12. IM IN HIS CLAN WOOT